    internet

    thank yyou in advance

    m brown

    mark brown, Jan 27, 2005

  2. mark brown

    Avenger© Guest

    On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:29:19 +0000 (UTC), "mark brown"
    <> wrote:

    >As the title suggests Ihave little understanding of coompputer thingsd byt
    >as i am mosstly house bound
    >andam 50 yts of age Ism trying to grab the basics,
    >
    >could someone suggest a book or something that would hep
    >
    >I mean something that starts at the beginning and not everyone i have
    > bought so farthat seems ti assume some knowledge of computers and the
    >internet
    >
    >thank yyou in advance
    >
    >m brown

    Ahhhh, how's about 'Basic Internet and Computers for Dummies' (forgot
    who published it) or perhaps utilize that Internet connection that you
    already have, use a search engine (such as Google) and search for such
    things as "basic computer use for dummies" or "how to use the
    Internet". That would be a start!
    --
    Avenger©
    I *HATE* Spam