help 70-292

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by WalidSQL2k5, Jan 20, 2008.

  1. WalidSQL2k5

    WalidSQL2k5 Guest

    Hi,
    I am preparing to realize the 70-292 exam , can inform someone about the
    number of questions, difficulty, tips etc.
    Only i have 2 months to do it. really is urgent

    A lot of thanks in advange
     
    WalidSQL2k5, Jan 20, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. WalidSQL2k5

    PAJ Guest

    On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 04:44:00 -0800, WalidSQL2k5
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I am preparing to realize the 70-292 exam , can inform someone about the
    >number of questions, difficulty, tips etc.
    >Only i have 2 months to do it. really is urgent
    >
    >A lot of thanks in advange


    questions < 1000
    difficulty easy >< impossible
    tip = don't ask dumb questions
     
    PAJ, Jan 20, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Walid I will tell you that 70-292 is one of the harder exams that I have
    taken. It is essentially a combination of 70-290 and 70-291. I remember
    there being between 40-50 questions, though specifically I cannot say. I do
    not remember how long I was given, but I do remember that it was enough
    time, as it always is.

    My tip is to be qualified to hold the title of MCSA on Windows Server
    2003... you will be tested on all that. Infrastructure as well as other
    aspects (Active Directory, etc...).

    Since it is retiring on March 31st I suggest you take it much sooner... even
    if you are going to fail. Take advantage of the Second Chance Free program,
    so even if you fail it you will know what you are up against... and then
    study based on that and take it again.

    Good luck!

    M

    "WalidSQL2k5" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > I am preparing to realize the 70-292 exam , can inform someone about the
    > number of questions, difficulty, tips etc.
    > Only i have 2 months to do it. really is urgent
    >
    > A lot of thanks in advange
    >
     
    Mitch Garvis, MCT, Jan 20, 2008
    #3
  4. WalidSQL2k5

    WalidSQL2k5 Guest

    Thanks Mitch, i will take into account all that you mentioned in your
    valuable answer.

    Thanks again


    "Mitch Garvis, MCT" wrote:

    > Walid I will tell you that 70-292 is one of the harder exams that I have
    > taken. It is essentially a combination of 70-290 and 70-291. I remember
    > there being between 40-50 questions, though specifically I cannot say. I do
    > not remember how long I was given, but I do remember that it was enough
    > time, as it always is.
    >
    > My tip is to be qualified to hold the title of MCSA on Windows Server
    > 2003... you will be tested on all that. Infrastructure as well as other
    > aspects (Active Directory, etc...).
    >
    > Since it is retiring on March 31st I suggest you take it much sooner... even
    > if you are going to fail. Take advantage of the Second Chance Free program,
    > so even if you fail it you will know what you are up against... and then
    > study based on that and take it again.
    >
    > Good luck!
    >
    > M
    >
    > "WalidSQL2k5" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > Hi,
    > > I am preparing to realize the 70-292 exam , can inform someone about the
    > > number of questions, difficulty, tips etc.
    > > Only i have 2 months to do it. really is urgent
    > >
    > > A lot of thanks in advange
    > >
     
    WalidSQL2k5, Jan 20, 2008
    #4
  5. WalidSQL2k5

    Guest

    did you take the exam yet WalidSQL2k5?
    How did you do?

    I have taken/failed it 3 times with the exact same score, (646)
    From evaluating my sectional results I can tell you that the #1 thing
    Microsoft wants to make sure you know cold is DNS.
    A good 25% of the exam is DNS.
    There are also a pretty good number of DHCP questions as well.

    there are 40 questions in all and you need 700 tp pass.
    I am taking it again tomorrow and if I do not pass it, I am giving up
    on MS certification for a while.
     
    , Feb 19, 2008
    #5
  6. Strange, I just took it, and I got 646 too... failed.

    3 times in a row with 646, I'm suspecting the way Microsoft validate our
    results... if I did not pass it next shot, me too I'll give up this
    certification too.

    "" wrote:

    > did you take the exam yet WalidSQL2k5?
    > How did you do?
    >
    > I have taken/failed it 3 times with the exact same score, (646)
    > From evaluating my sectional results I can tell you that the #1 thing
    > Microsoft wants to make sure you know cold is DNS.
    > A good 25% of the exam is DNS.
    > There are also a pretty good number of DHCP questions as well.
    >
    > there are 40 questions in all and you need 700 tp pass.
    > I am taking it again tomorrow and if I do not pass it, I am giving up
    > on MS certification for a while.
    >
    >
    >
     
    Claude Lachapelle, Mar 14, 2008
    #6
  7. WalidSQL2k5

    roger Guest

    strange... I had also excactly a failing score of 646. I just returned from
    the exam statring googling and noticed I am not alone with this 646 score...
    can somebody explain ?

    "Claude Lachapelle" wrote:

    > Strange, I just took it, and I got 646 too... failed.
    >
    > 3 times in a row with 646, I'm suspecting the way Microsoft validate our
    > results... if I did not pass it next shot, me too I'll give up this
    > certification too.
    >
    > "" wrote:
    >
    > > did you take the exam yet WalidSQL2k5?
    > > How did you do?
    > >
    > > I have taken/failed it 3 times with the exact same score, (646)
    > > From evaluating my sectional results I can tell you that the #1 thing
    > > Microsoft wants to make sure you know cold is DNS.
    > > A good 25% of the exam is DNS.
    > > There are also a pretty good number of DHCP questions as well.
    > >
    > > there are 40 questions in all and you need 700 tp pass.
    > > I am taking it again tomorrow and if I do not pass it, I am giving up
    > > on MS certification for a while.
    > >
    > >
    > >
     
    roger, Mar 20, 2008
    #7
  8. WalidSQL2k5

    Darrick West Guest

    I failed today on my 2nd-shot with a 653!

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > did you take the exam yet WalidSQL2k5?
    > How did you do?
    >
    > I have taken/failed it 3 times with the exact same score, (646)
    > From evaluating my sectional results I can tell you that the #1 thing
    > Microsoft wants to make sure you know cold is DNS.
    > A good 25% of the exam is DNS.
    > There are also a pretty good number of DHCP questions as well.
    >
    > there are 40 questions in all and you need 700 tp pass.
    > I am taking it again tomorrow and if I do not pass it, I am giving up
    > on MS certification for a while.
    >
    >
     
    Darrick West, Mar 28, 2008
    #8
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Jayce Evans

    70-292 & 70-296

    Jayce Evans, Jul 25, 2003, in forum: Microsoft Certification
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    1,063
    Andy Ruth [MS]
    Jul 26, 2003
  2. e

    70-292 70-296

    e, Dec 16, 2003, in forum: Microsoft Certification
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    470
  3. diaa

    Updates to exam 70-292

    diaa, Jan 13, 2004, in forum: Microsoft Certification
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    433
    Robert Gruen [MSFT]
    Jan 13, 2004
  4. Stu Cousins

    70-292 or 70-292 & 70-290

    Stu Cousins, Jun 9, 2005, in forum: Microsoft Certification
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    425
    Stu Cousins
    Jun 9, 2005
  5. Itsmenu

    Help ---MCSA 2003 -Exam 292

    Itsmenu, Dec 10, 2003, in forum: MCSA
    Replies:
    9
    Views:
    302
    MCSE World
    Dec 12, 2003
Loading...

Share This Page