    One more question: how much questions will be on that exam? I see
    duration of 240min for it?

    Thanks!
    The Old Zeke, Jun 20, 2006

  2. Re: 70-290 as a first exam

    Send all questions to Be sure and include any
    information about where and when you plan on taking the test. They like as
    much information as possible.

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 20, 2006

  3. The Old Zeke

    AJR Guest

    Re: 70-290 as a first exam

    Suggest you consider the following two text:
    1. Windows Server 2003 - Administrator's Pocket Consultant -Microsoft Press
    2. Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure Study Guide - Sybex.

    AJR, Jun 20, 2006
  4. Re: 70-290 as a first exam

    I used Testking version 45.0 for my review and it helps a lot because 10-15
    questions appeared and try to use sybex books.

    Kaezar Carreon, Jun 27, 2006
  5. The Old Zeke

    MitchS Guest

    Re: 70-290 as a first exam

    "Kaezar Carreon" <Kaezar > wrote in message
    >I used Testking version 45.0 for my review and it helps a lot because
    >10-15
    > questions appeared and try to use sybex books.

    >> > I have testking V48 - does anybody have something newer?

    Oiy! Hey Meester Bill... maybe jou can get someone on this, jou know?

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Jun 28, 2006