helmet(pen-type) camera with interval shooting

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by bogied@gmail.com, Sep 1, 2006.

  1. Guest

    helmet(pen-type) camera with interval shooting

    I wanna be able to automatically take pictures every 20-30seconds or
    every minute while i am riding or running.

    So i would think i need a combination of waterproof pen-type camera
    (that i can attach to my helmet)
    and the actual digital camera (or even video camera) that can take pics
    every so many seconds ( interval shooting)

    Or maybe an inexpensive camera that i can attach BOTH a remote control
    and a pen camera( which will be on my helmet).

    In any case the camera must be working on AA so i can change them every
    few hours ( for long rides/races).

    I couldn't find much online so any ideas are appreciated

    Can you please reply directly and off the list

    thanks
    Bogie

    , Sep 1, 2006

  2. Helen Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Can you please reply directly and off the list
    > bogie_augu

    Don't be stupid.
    Ask here, get the answer here.
    That way others might learn - that's Usenet.
    Personal service costs.

    Helen, Sep 1, 2006

  3. Don Wiss Guest

    On 1 Sep 2006 08:33:23 -0700, wrote:

    >helmet(pen-type) camera with interval shooting

    >I couldn't find much online so any ideas are appreciated

    Huh? There are dozens of sites selling these things. See:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=helmet camera

    Now as for the interval shooting you'll have to check them out, and
    probably fire off some e-mails to the vendors asking.

    Don Wiss, Sep 1, 2006