    out please don't hesitate to contact me
    I found all the books free at esnips

    Keep it simple
    Greg, Jul 21, 2007

  2. Greg

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jul 21, 2:43 pm, Greg <> wrote:

    > I found all the books free at esnips

    In my opinion, you started off on the wrong step. Certifications are
    all about adding VALUE... whether to your Résumé, to your Skillset or
    to your Career. If you start your endeavour by studying from illegally
    distributed e-books, rather than buying them, you are debasing the
    Value of the books you use, hurting the hard work of the publishers
    and the author...

    > Keep it simple

    Keep it honest, instead.
    Cerebrus, Jul 23, 2007