Hello

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ss11, Apr 30, 2007.

  1. ss11

    ss11 Guest

    ss11, Apr 30, 2007

  2. After much thought,ss11 came up with this jewel:

    > Discover Islam -
    > snip http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroup_spam

    and you need help with what exactly?? Oh I see. Here ya go!

    How to make a good post:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    The Usenet Improvement Project:
    http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

    Thanks to Blinky(although I just can't bring myself to not reading a
    post just because)

    That's Entertainment!

    max
    --
    Virus Removal Instructions http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/
    Keeping Windows Clean http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/keepingclean.html
    What's in a Name?, May 1, 2007

  3. What's in a Name? wrote:
    > After much thought,ss11 came up with this jewel:
    >
    >> Discover Islam -
    >> snip http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroup_spam

    > and you need help with what exactly?? Oh I see. Here ya go!

    He's just depressed. He hasn't cut off anyone's head lately.

    > How to make a good post:
    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    > http://home.satx.rr.com/badour/html/post.html
    >
    > The Usenet Improvement Project:
    > http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

    Thanks for spreading the Word.

    > Thanks to Blinky(although I just can't bring myself to not reading a
    > post just because)

    You may, in time...

    > That's Entertainment!

    :)