  1. Jeannette

    Jeannette Guest

    I would like to know more about SAN storage are network.
    Jeannette, Apr 18, 2004

  2. Jeannette

    Neil Guest

    "Jeannette" <> wrote in
    news:0a5e01c4257d$42a33b30$:

    > I would like to know more about SAN storage are network.

    you could start by looking at the redbook at:

    http://publib-
    b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg245470.html?Open

    or since it wraps

    http://tinyurl.com/2nmph

    HTH

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 18, 2004

  3. If you browse the VERITAS Backup Exec pages, their sales and marketing
    pitches, being non technical in themselves, might help you to understand the
    concept behind a SAN.
    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 18, 2004
  4. Jeannette

    Rowdy Yates Guest

> [...]