  1. Parimiti

    Parimiti Guest

    Linux is better than windows
    Parimiti, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Parimiti

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    I was happily strolling along my merry little way in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, when I looked down and saw a little note
    from Parimiti on Mon 22 Dec 2003 10:30:52p who wrote:

    > Linux is better than windows

    no it isn't. it's just different.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE, Security+
    Rowdy Yates, Dec 23, 2003

  3. troll

    Marlin Munrow, Dec 23, 2003
  4. Parimiti

    no one Guest

    Then go to the Linux newsgroup

    no one, Dec 23, 2003
  5. Parimiti

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Linux is better than windows

    Camol is better than Wongh.
    Wongh is better than Cobol.

    --
    Or the lesser of two evils,

    KB - MCNGP #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 23, 2003
  6. "Parimiti" <> wrote in message
    > Linux is better than windows

    That really depends on which version of Linux and which version of Windows,
    and what you are ultimately trying to accomplish with the system. But that
    is probably too much information for your brain to process all at once. So
    I'll keep it simple:

    -grep clue parimiti

    returns nothing.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 23, 2003
  7. Parimiti wrote:
    > Linux is better than windows

    BEST

    TROLL

    EVAR!!1!1!!1!!!!
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 23, 2003
  8. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> Linux is better than windows

    > Camol is better than Wongh.
    > Wongh is better than Cobol.

    When confronted with a choice between two evils, chose the one you haven't
    tried before.
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 23, 2003
  9. Parimiti

    Ric Guest

    > Camol is better than Wongh.
    > Wongh is better than Cobol.

    Going by that logic, Camol must be better than Cobol.
    Ric, Dec 23, 2003
  10. Ric wrote:
    >> Camol is better than Wongh.
    >> Wongh is better than Cobol.

    > Going by that logic, Camol must be better than Cobol.

    Only Camol Lights.

    --
    Fris "100's cough" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 23, 2003
  11. Parimiti

    Consultant Guest

    his wife has camol toe

    Consultant, Dec 23, 2003
  12. Parimiti

    from Politician Spock on Tue 23 Dec 2003 09:25:51a who wrote:

    > "Parimiti" <> wrote in message
    >> Linux is better than windows

    > That really depends on which version of Linux and which version of Windows,
    > and what you are ultimately trying to accomplish with the system. But that
    > is probably too much information for your brain to process all at once. So
    > I'll keep it simple:
    >
    > -grep clue parimiti
    >
    > returns nothing.

    as stated by someone else, this is not a linux ng, so topic is out of place.

    but i have read rumors that ms has been sending out survey to linux users -
    asking why they use linux e.t.c....

    hmm, interesting??

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE, Security+
    Rowdy Yates, Dec 23, 2003
  13. Parimiti

    Consultant Guest

    not really

    Consultant, Dec 23, 2003
  14. Parimiti

    from Consultant on Tue 23 Dec 2003 10:52:02a who wrote:

    > not really
    >

    >> hmm, interesting??
    >>

    >> --
    >> Rowdy Yates
    >> MCSE, Security+
    >> oh yeah, i almost forgot, I am Against-TCPA - http://www.againsttcpa.com

    okay.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE, Security+
    Rowdy Yates, Dec 23, 2003
  15. Parimiti

    Consultant Guest

    I was angrily strolling along my angry little way in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, when I looked down and saw a little note
    from Rowdy Yates on Tue 23 Dec 2003 10:52:02a who wrote:

    thank you

    Consultant, Dec 23, 2003
  16. Parimiti

    from Consultant on Tue 23 Dec 2003 11:38:02a who wrote:

    > I was angrily strolling along my angry little way in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, when I looked down and saw a little note
    > from Rowdy Yates on Tue 23 Dec 2003 10:52:02a who wrote:
    >
    > thank you

    ouch. someone is in a bad mood today. the wife made you sleep on the sofa
    again? that's what you get for coming home drunk & drooling at 3am!

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE, Security+
    Rowdy Yates, Dec 23, 2003