    my phone : +98 913 751 0036
    tanks
    bye
    Guest, Nov 14, 2003

  2. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    ok, im calling you now, go stand by the phone

    Consultant, Nov 14, 2003

  3. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > bizzynatioan

    Sweet.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 14, 2003
  4. Guest

    Mike Guest

    wish I had a bizzynatioan for mcse :(

    Mike, Nov 14, 2003
  5. Guest

    Andy Foster Guest

    On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 07:01:45 -0800, anonymou wrote:

    > hello mr
    > please answer me about ( mcse ) and job for mcse and bizzynatioan for mcse
    > .
    > tanks.
    > my mail :
    > my phone : +98 913 751 0036
    > tanks
    > bye

    After several pints of falling down water, I though _I_ was wasted until I
    read this.
    If you are loking for an English speaking job, learning to use the
    language would probably be a good idea.

    HTH

    Andy
    Andy Foster, Nov 14, 2003