    --
    Andy Fee
    mobile 07900 093284

    ANDY FEE, Feb 28, 2006

  2. ANDY FEE

    DrCrock Guest

    ANDY FEE wrote:
    > is anybody out there

    Must be a friend of yours

    DrCrock, Feb 28, 2006

  3. ANDY FEE

    Rich Wilson Guest

    Rich Wilson, Mar 1, 2006
  4. ANDY FEE

    Scraggy Guest

    ANDY FEE wrote:
    > is anybody out there

    Ah, a Pink Floyd fan(nearly).
    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Mar 1, 2006
  5. On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 11:22:33 +0000, Scraggy wrote:

    > ANDY FEE wrote:
    >> is anybody out there

    > Ah, a Pink Floyd fan(nearly).

    Proabably just someone who thinks this is chat.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 1, 2006
  6. ANDY FEE

    Scraggy Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 11:22:33 +0000, Scraggy wrote:
    >
    >> ANDY FEE wrote:
    >>> is anybody out there

    >> Ah, a Pink Floyd fan(nearly).

    > Proabably just someone who thinks this is chat.

    Relax.
    I need some information first.
    Just the basic facts, can you show me where it hurts?
    There is no pain, you are receeding...

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Mar 1, 2006
  7. ANDY FEE

    Noah Phense Guest

    "ANDY FEE" <> wrote in news:du2h7i$n6a$1
    @nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com:

    > is anybody out there

    test

    Noah Phense, Apr 17, 2006