    Just checking how are you guys doing with Certification.
    Thanks,
    Bill

    Bill Gates, Dec 10, 2003

  2. Bill Gates

    Guest Guest

    Very funny...:)

    Guest, Dec 10, 2003

  3. Bill Gates

    Jay Walters Guest

    Things are going great Billy!

    I got your invitation to the New Years Bash!! I'll be
    there!

    But you'll have to pay me back the 5 bucks you owe me!

    Jay Walters, Dec 11, 2003
  4. Bill Gates

    Sally Guest

    Hi Bill,
    Would you reply, if I email you.
    Thanks,
    Sally

    Sally, Dec 11, 2003
  5. Bill Gates

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I got your invitation to the New Years Bash!! I'll be
    >there!

    9pm start, is that right?

    >But you'll have to pay me back the 5 bucks you owe me!

    Bastard owe's 20 bucks!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 11, 2003
  6. Bill Gates

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Only if you send him a picture Sally.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 11, 2003
  7. Bill Gates

    Jay Walters Guest

    lol - ,,, plus interest!

    Jay Walters, Dec 11, 2003
  8. Bill Gates

    Consultant Guest

    it's all good, bill.

    thanks,
    god

    Consultant, Dec 12, 2003
  9. Bill Gates

    Guest

    Its kool Bill but only the market in South Africa, what
    can we do in Africa (Nigeria).

    Thanks

    Peter Kome
    Lagos Nigeria

    , Dec 16, 2003
  10. Bill Gates

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >what
    >can we do in Africa (Nigeria).

    Fight Aids?

    Kline Sphere, Dec 16, 2003
  11. Bill Gates

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Oooooooooooooohh... bitchy... :)

    Lorne Smith, Dec 17, 2003
  12. Bill Gates

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I believe it's a worthwhile cause.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 17, 2003
  13. Bill Gates

    Consultant Guest

    by sewing up all the monkeys arses?

    Consultant, Dec 17, 2003
  14. Bill Gates

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >by sewing up all the monkeys arses?
    lol!

    I was actually thinking along the lines of appling one of those
    'Strategic Ordnance Deliveries' you mentioned a while back.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 17, 2003
  15. Bill Gates

    Consultant Guest

    ah, that works too

    Consultant, Dec 17, 2003
  16. Bill Gates

    Lorne Smith Guest

    That sounds kinda kinky... ;-)

    Keep it clean please!!

    Lorne Smith, Dec 17, 2003
  17. Bill Gates

    Consultant Guest

    you are female, right?

    Consultant, Dec 17, 2003
  18. Bill Gates

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Nope... I'm as male as you can get mate... :)

    Lorne Smith, Dec 17, 2003
  19. Bill Gates

    Consultant Guest

    ok, good thing i checked first, ha ha