  1. Neetu Kher

    Neetu Kher Guest

    Is any one passed the MCSD exam .Net cetification

    Neetu Kher, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Apparently 3982 people have!

    BobTheBuilder, Nov 4, 2003

  3. BobTheBuilder wrote:
> [...]

    Can they pass it?

    --
    Fris "YES THEY CAN!" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 4, 2003
  4. Neetu Kher

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Can they pass it?

    With help from brain dumps r us, yes they can!

    Kline Sphere, Nov 4, 2003
  5. Neetu Kher

    Jay Walters Guest

    I heard only one person has passed it so far. ;-)

    Jay Walters, Nov 5, 2003
  6. Neetu Kher

    Brian Guest

    I finished last Friday - 11/7