    The invitation code is: 31716e1c
    YerPal Treefriend

    , Oct 16, 2006

  2. Mark² Guest

    wrote:
    > Feel free to join the Seattle based discussion group:
    > http://seattlegossip.com/forum/index.php
    > There are members from all over the U.S., but at the moment
    > it is being over-run with idiot neo-cons. You know the type.
    > Bush loving traitors.
    > The invitation code is: 31716e1c
    > YerPal Treefriend

    That's got to be the WORST sales-pitch I've ever heard.

    "Treefriend?"

    ?

    www.pbase.com/markuson

    Mark², Oct 16, 2006

  3. Mike Fields Guest

    > wrote:
    >> Feel free to join the Seattle based discussion group:
    >> http://seattlegossip.com/forum/index.php
    >> There are members from all over the U.S., but at the moment
    >> it is being over-run with idiot neo-cons. You know the type.
    >> Bush loving traitors.
    >> The invitation code is: 31716e1c
    >> YerPal Treefriend

    > That's got to be the WORST sales-pitch I've ever heard.
    >
    > "Treefriend?"
    >
    > ?

    Yeah, "Treefriend" - you know - part bark, part sap :)

    Mike Fields, Oct 16, 2006
  4. In article <>,
    <> wrote:

    > Feel free to join the Seattle based discussion group:
    > http://seattlegossip.com/forum/index.php
    > There are members from all over the U.S., but at the moment
    > it is being over-run with idiot neo-cons. You know the type.
    > Bush loving traitors.
    > The invitation code is: 31716e1c
    > YerPal Treefriend

    Why would I want to be a part of a bunch of Seattle greeners?

    Randall Ainsworth, Oct 16, 2006
  5. In article <161020060528598885%>,
    Randall Ainsworth <> wrote:

    > Why would I want to be a part of a bunch of Seattle greeners?

    Well your teeth are green, is that not close enough?

    Woo U Flung Poh, Oct 16, 2006