hello

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fudwheed3, Oct 22, 2006.

?

Are you going to help me :weed:

  1. No :mad:

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No :bike:

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Poll Whore :horse:

    28.6%
  4. I love smilies :beer:

    71.4%
  1. fudwheed3

    fudwheed3

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    hi, i am having problems so plz help me

    no need to reply

    :smoking: i love the smilies :weed:
    fudwheed3, Oct 22, 2006

  2. fudwheed3

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Well... what do you need help with?
    Silverstrand, Oct 22, 2006

  3. fudwheed3

    nchurene

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2006
    Messages:
    13
    should not post such threads. if you want something then say it. might be you want to tise people
    nchurene, Oct 23, 2006
  4. fudwheed3

    roadmaster2004redflowers

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    i need help choosing a computer
    roadmaster2004redflowers, Apr 17, 2007
  5. fudwheed3

    roadmaster2004redflowers

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    hello? Is anybody out there (echo)?
    roadmaster2004redflowers, Apr 17, 2007
  6. fudwheed3

    torontolife

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Messages:
    32
    Most well-thought out poll I've seen in eons.
    torontolife, Jun 4, 2009
  7. fudwheed3

    jbuyers

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    47
    What's the deal here, junior?
    jbuyers, Jun 22, 2009
  8. fudwheed3

    Jack Chen

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    What ? vote ?:captain:
    Jack Chen, Oct 19, 2009
  9. fudwheed3

    sharonk868

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2009
    Messages:
    1

    Hello !
    I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !
    sharonk868, Dec 29, 2009
  10. fudwheed3

    alphah

    Joined: