HELLO

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by NoHands, Sep 3, 2005.

  1. NoHands

    NoHands Guest

    To totalise support team.
    Ive spent hours trying to get through to you on the phone.
    Now its getting annoying.
    NoHands, Sep 3, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. NoHands

    -Andy- Guest

    "NoHands" <> wrote in message
    news:1125819884.bd51c5e285701880de9bc2a2478a8797@teranews...
    > To totalise support team.
    > Ive spent hours trying to get through to you on the phone.
    > Now its getting annoying.


    We have Caller I.D.
    We know it's you calling.
    Get annoyed as you like, we're not going to answer the phone, you complete
    and utter pillock.

    Now **** off and die

    Hope This Helps

    --
    TOTALISE
    Boardband and Intranet Solutions
    http://www.totalise.net.uk
    -Andy-, Sep 4, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. NoHands

    Toolman Tim Guest

    -Andy- wrote:
    > "NoHands" <> wrote in message
    > news:1125819884.bd51c5e285701880de9bc2a2478a8797@teranews...
    >> To totalise support team.
    >> Ive spent hours trying to get through to you on the phone.
    >> Now its getting annoying.

    >
    > We have Caller I.D.
    > We know it's you calling.
    > Get annoyed as you like, we're not going to answer the phone, you
    > complete and utter pillock.
    >
    > Now **** off and die
    >
    > Hope This Helps


    <VBG>!!

    --
    Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.
    Toolman Tim, Sep 4, 2005
    #3
  4. NoHands wrote:
    > To totalise support team.
    > Ive spent hours trying to get through to you on the phone.
    > Now its getting annoying.


    We don't wish to help you. You're boring and your feet smell bad.


    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Killing All Posts from GG: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
    End Of The Good GG Archive GUI: http://blinkynet.net/comp/gggui.html
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 4, 2005
    #4
  5. NoHands

    trout Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > NoHands wrote:
    >> To totalise support team.
    >> Ive spent hours trying to get through to you on the phone.
    >> Now its getting annoying.

    >
    > We don't wish to help you. You're boring and your feet smell bad.


    Wow. Yank it out, and he swims right back to the same hook. That's
    some tasty bait.
    --
    Nothing to add, here. Nothing at all.
    trout, Sep 4, 2005
    #5
  6. trout wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >> NoHands wrote:
    >>> To totalise support team.
    >>> Ive spent hours trying to get through to you on the phone.
    >>> Now its getting annoying.

    >>
    >> We don't wish to help you. You're boring and your feet smell bad.

    >
    > Wow. Yank it out, and he swims right back to the same hook. That's
    > some tasty bait.


    Piss. The use of actual upper case in the From header's nym threw me
    off.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Killing All Posts from GG: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
    End Of The Good GG Archive GUI: http://blinkynet.net/comp/gggui.html
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 4, 2005
    #6
  7. NoHands

    clot Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > trout wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >>
    >>> NoHands wrote:
    >>>> To totalise support team.
    >>>> Ive spent hours trying to get through to you on the phone.
    >>>> Now its getting annoying.
    >>>
    >>> We don't wish to help you. You're boring and your feet smell bad.

    >>
    >> Wow. Yank it out, and he swims right back to the same hook.
    >> That's some tasty bait.

    >
    > Piss. The use of actual upper case in the From header's nym threw me
    > off.


    You must have been a sub editor or compositor in an earlier life! :)
    clot, Sep 4, 2005
    #7
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Jeff R
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    1,210
    Phillip Remaker
    Dec 31, 2003
  2. George
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    588
  3. hassairi_oussama

    hello

    hassairi_oussama, Nov 18, 2004, in forum: Cisco
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    576
    Ivan OstreŇ°
    Nov 18, 2004
  4. jimbo
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    1,926
    jimbo
    Jul 17, 2005
  5. nevillenevilleson

    HELLO HELLO

    nevillenevilleson, Aug 5, 2005, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    635
    jean-philippe egea
    Aug 6, 2005
Loading...

Share This Page