    afternoon Blue Water here we come. Isn't it cold this evening. How is
    Sonny. We are all fine busy trying to get Tariq paaacked up. See you soon.

    Lov eChristine

    t.a.k, Aug 30, 2003

  2. t.a.k

    Boomer Guest

    t.a.k said:

    > How are you what are you up to this weekend.

    Fine, thank you. And you?

    > Don't forget
    > Thursday afternoon Blue Water here we come.

    Who'e "we"? TINW!

    > Isn't it cold this evening.

    Not at all. Raine will knit you a sweater if you are cold. But she
    charges big bucks. :)

    > How is Sonny.

    Just fine. He's at the beach at the moment.

    > We are all fine busy trying to get Tariq paaacked up.

    Times a wasting!

    > See you soon.

    Yes, soon! Blue Water. Thursday.

    > Lov eChristine

    Lov eMsB

    Boomer, Aug 30, 2003

  3. On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 19:52:57 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by t.a.k in message

    > How are you what are you up to this weekend. Don't forget Thursday
    > afternoon Blue Water here we come. Isn't it cold this evening. How
    > is Sonny. We are all fine busy trying to get Tariq paaacked up. See
    > you soon.
    >
    > Lov eChristine

    I'm fine, just laying around swilling some BEER!!11!! and munching on Nachos.
    How could I forget Thursday? Stay away from water, fish shit in it, and
    it'll rust your pipes. It's hotter than Hades here. I shot Sonny. The lazy
    bum tried to steal my BEER!!11!! and Nachos. Get that lazy, good-for-nothing
    Tariq packed and out of the house, it's about time he quit sponging after 38
    years. Has he got a *real* job now? Or is he still working for that guy from
    Georgia selling driveway sealer to senior citizens? Be sure and call before
    you come over, so I can be sure not to be here.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2026

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 30, 2003
  4. t.a.k

    gangle Guest

    "t.a.k" wrote
    > How are you what are you up to this weekend.

    I'm going to move my penis into a new jar of fresh
    generic brand mustard.

    > Don't forget Thursday

    That's the day after Monday, right?

    > afternoon Blue Water here we come.

    Your mind never strays long from the damn toilet.

    > Isn't it cold this evening.

    Yeah, all the way down to 72º F.

    > How is Sonny.

    He was shot by the police in an escape attempt.

    > We are all fine busy trying to get Tariq paaacked up.

    Tariq is a war criminal, and will be found no matter where
    he hides.

    > See you soon.

    I doubt it.

    > Lov eChristine

    Fuc kyou.

    gangle, Aug 31, 2003
  5. t.a.k

    Matthew Webb Guest

    Im fine and im not up to much this weekend. I have no idea whats on Thursday
    afternoon, but the pool is green so im yelling Green Water here we come, we
    could piss in it and make that Yellow Water here we come. After you stay the
    night i'll be making you cum. Sonny is gay, he's gone away. To pack up
    Tariq, try removing arms and legs and you'll have more luck packing into the
    suitcase. See you later.

    Lov eMatt

    Matthew Webb, Aug 31, 2003
  6. t.a.k

    Phil B Guest

    This ng has really GONE dow N Hill............

    ?????????

    --
    24 hours in a day...24 beers in a case... coincidence?

    Phil.

    Phil B, Aug 31, 2003
  7. t.a.k

    Guest

    On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 19:52:57 +0000 (UTC), "t.a.k"
    <> wrote:

    >How are you what are you up to this weekend.

    Me and the guys are gonna get together and do a little smack. Wifey
    decided that I deserve a little R and R after cleaning up the debris
    from the house fire that Junior started. I don't give a damn if he is
    just 6 years old, I'm gonna put him out on his ass if he doesn't stop
    playing with my crack lighter!

    >Don't forget Thursday afternoon Blue Water here we come.

    How could I forget something like that, Chris? Jeez, the last time you
    came over, you milked my nuts so dry I couldn't get hard for a week!

    >Isn't it cold this evening.

    Cold as hell, until you and your hot wet mouth get here. Remember,
    you're supposed to be Junior's real mom! My old lady's kinda slow, but
    she'll catch on if we don't have our story straight.

    > How is Sonny.

    He's semi-OK. The doctor says he should be ready to leave the hospital
    as soon as his distended colon retracts back within his anus. We plan
    on stopping by his room Saturday night and share some of that weed
    Tariq sent us last week.

    >We are all fine busy trying to get Tariq paaacked up.

    Tell her to bring some of that heroin she was raving about in your
    last e-mail.

    >See you soon.

    You too, baby. Hurry, my nuts are about to erupt!

    > Lov eChristine

    Hor ndog

    , Aug 31, 2003