    Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    -Andy :)
    ==============

    BodoDin, Nov 17, 2003

  2. BodoDin

    Drew Dawg Guest

    Good luck with the tests! I would recommend getting
    a job at Best Buy or one of the hole-in-the-wall type
    computer places first. Just because running your own
    business is an endeavor on it's own. Once you get 5
    years of experience or so, then you could really start
    your own shop and kick butt, because you could focus more
    on the business end of it and less on the technical aspects.
    ---------
    Drew Dawg
    A+ Certified Technician

    Drew Dawg, Nov 20, 2003