    and then I created my account again so my contacts r not in the hard disk?
    Problem two: How could I make my computer run fast and how could I gain more
    memory.
    Akhil, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Akhil

    Akhil Guest

    I no defragment it

    Akhil, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Akhil

    Harrison Guest

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:54:01 -0500, "Akhil" <>
    wrote:

    >Hello People I just wanted to say I am tired of just sitting and doing
    >nothing on the internet before I use to chat and then I deleted me account
    >and then I created my account again so my contacts r not in the hard disk?

    We have them. Do you want them back?

    >Problem two: How could I make my computer run fast

    Lash it to the back of a bus.

    http://www.basicnutrition.co.uk/c_GINK.htm
    Harrison, Jan 17, 2004
  4. Akhil

    ICee Guest

    Harrison wrote:
    > On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:54:01 -0500, "Akhil" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Hello People I just wanted to say I am tired of just sitting and
    >> doing nothing on the internet before I use to chat and then I
    >> deleted me account and then I created my account again so my
    >> contacts r not in the hard disk?

    > We have them. Do you want them back?
    >
    >> Problem two: How could I make my computer run fast

    > Lash it to the back of a bus.
    >
    >> and how could I gain more memory.

    > http://www.basicnutrition.co.uk/c_GINK.htm

    LOL
    ICee, Jan 17, 2004
  5. Akhil

    ñKs Guest

    My name is "Akhil"
    I live on the second floor....

    ñKs, Jan 17, 2004
  6. Akhil

    trout Guest

    Akhil wrote:

    > Hello People I just wanted to say I am tired of just sitting and doing
    > nothing on the internet before I use to chat and then I deleted me
    > account and then I created my account again so my contacts r not in
    > the hard disk? Problem two: How could I make my computer run fast and
    > how could I gain more memory.

    If you want to make friends on-line; you should get a web-cam.
    Then people could have 'A View to Akhil'.
    --
    "Please don't forget to tip your waitress."
    trout, Jan 17, 2004
  7. Akhil

    ICee Guest

    trout wrote:
    > Akhil wrote:
    >
    >> Hello People I just wanted to say I am tired of just sitting and
    >> doing nothing on the internet before I use to chat and then I
    >> deleted me account and then I created my account again so my
    >> contacts r not in the hard disk? Problem two: How could I make my
    >> computer run fast and how could I gain more memory.

    > If you want to make friends on-line; you should get a web-cam.
    > Then people could have 'A View to Akhil'.

    ROTFL !
    ICee, Jan 17, 2004
  8. trout wrote:

    > Akhil wrote:
    >
    >> Hello People I just wanted to say I am tired of just sitting and doing
    >> nothing on the internet before I use to chat and then I deleted me
    >> account and then I created my account again so my contacts r not in
    >> the hard disk? Problem two: How could I make my computer run fast and
    >> how could I gain more memory.

    > If you want to make friends on-line; you should get a web-cam.
    > Then people could have 'A View to Akhil'.

    Boooooooooooo! :)

    (Wish I'd thought of that.)

    --
    Blinky Registered Linux User #297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 17, 2004
  9. Harrison wrote:
    > On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:54:01 -0500, "Akhil" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Hello People I just wanted to say I am tired of just sitting and
    >> doing nothing on the internet before I use to chat and then I
    >> deleted me account and then I created my account again so my
    >> contacts r not in the hard disk?

    > We have them. Do you want them back?
    >
    >> Problem two: How could I make my computer run fast

    > Lash it to the back of a bus.
    >
    >> and how could I gain more memory.

    > http://www.basicnutrition.co.uk/c_GINK.htm

    Sick B*stard LOL
    Trai' La Trash, Jan 17, 2004
  10. It was on Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:39:51 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that trout wrote:

    > Akhil wrote:
    >
    >> Hello People I just wanted to say I am tired of just sitting and doing
    >> nothing on the internet before I use to chat and then I deleted me
    >> account and then I created my account again so my contacts r not in the
    >> hard disk? Problem two: How could I make my computer run fast and how
    >> could I gain more memory.

    > If you want to make friends on-line; you should get a web-cam.
    > Then people could have 'A View to Akhil'.

    Oh...my! Ok, chalk one up to trout! <g>

    --
    Linux User #: 305646.
    Using linux @ home since 1998
    William Poaster, Jan 17, 2004
  11. Akhil

    ziggy Guest

    William Poaster <> wrote in

    > It was on Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:39:51 -0800, just as I was halfway
    > through a large jam doughnut, that trout wrote:
    >
    >> Akhil wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hello People I just wanted to say I am tired of just sitting and
    >>> doing nothing on the internet before I use to chat and then I
    >>> deleted me account and then I created my account again so my
    >>> contacts r not in the hard disk? Problem two: How could I make
    >>> my computer run fast and how could I gain more memory.

    >> If you want to make friends on-line; you should get a
    >> web-cam.
    >> Then people could have 'A View to Akhil'.

    > Oh...my! Ok, chalk one up to trout! <g>

    It's a cracker!

    ziggy
    ziggy, Jan 17, 2004
  12. Akhil

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, Akhil postulated...

    > Hello People I just wanted to say I am tired of just sitting and doing
    > nothing on the internet before I use to chat and then I deleted me
    > account and then I created my account again so my contacts r not in
    > the hard disk?

    Eh ? Oh, was it a question ? Hang on...no it wasn't ?

    > Problem two: How could I make my computer run fast

    Give it legs.

    > and how could I gain more memory.

    Steal it from your neighbour.

    --