Hello mcse group

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Pluto Platter, Jun 17, 2007.

  1. My name is Pluto Platter and I wants to become mcse.

    THNKS you and i would like to correspond with all ya'llll

    Pluto Platter, Jun 17, 2007

  2. Pluto Platter

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Pluto Platter" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > My name is Pluto Platter and I wants to become mcse.
    >
    > THNKS you and i would like to correspond with all ya'llll

    The first person to tell me what a Pluto Platter is wins PotD

    The first person to actually GIVE me a geniune Pluto Platter gets PotY.

    <Twilight Zone Theme>
    Submitted for your approval...
    </Twilight Zone Theme>

    Frisbee®, Jun 17, 2007

  3. Pluto Platter

    LRM Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Pluto Platter" <> wrote in message
    >> My name is Pluto Platter and I wants to become mcse.
    >>
    >> THNKS you and i would like to correspond with all ya'llll

    > The first person to tell me what a Pluto Platter is wins PotD
    >
    > The first person to actually GIVE me a geniune Pluto Platter gets PotY.
    >
    > <Twilight Zone Theme>
    > Submitted for your approval...
    > </Twilight Zone Theme>

    Here it is, I made a tiny just for you.
    http://tinyurl.com/2ygdlt

    I already gave you one.

    LRM

    LRM, Jun 17, 2007
  4. "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Pluto Platter" <> wrote in message
    >> My name is Pluto Platter and I wants to become mcse.
    >>
    >> THNKS you and i would like to correspond with all ya'llll

    > The first person to tell me what a Pluto Platter is wins PotD
    >
    > The first person to actually GIVE me a geniune Pluto Platter gets PotY.
    >
    > <Twilight Zone Theme>
    > Submitted for your approval...
    > </Twilight Zone Theme>

    Happy 50th anniversary

    Pluto Platter, Jun 18, 2007
  5. Pluto Platter

    kpg Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in news:eHlXh8SsHHA.4424
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "Pluto Platter" <> wrote in message
    >>> My name is Pluto Platter and I wants to become mcse.
    >>>
    >>> THNKS you and i would like to correspond with all ya'llll

    >> The first person to tell me what a Pluto Platter is wins PotD
    >>
    >> The first person to actually GIVE me a geniune Pluto Platter gets PotY.
    >>
    >> <Twilight Zone Theme>
    >> Submitted for your approval...
    >> </Twilight Zone Theme>
    >>

    > Here it is, I made a tiny just for you.