    recognized as a valuable asset and maybe be able to receive more $$$$...

    By the way, my co-worker doesn’t have any Microsoft certs.

    Tony V
    Tony V, Aug 4, 2005

  2. Congratulations!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Aug 5, 2005

  3. Tony V

    Tony V Guest

    Does anyone know if Microsoft posts a list of how many people have a cert?
    How many people are MCDST certified?
    Tony V, Aug 5, 2005
  4. Tony V

    daria Guest