    go and stay at Lindley's on Sat night if she's there so will ring on Sun
    pm........but you might be voyaging in Lance's car ...can only try ....must
    trot...how's that back?Off to do some art...tootle ooh...love H.

    rgraham48, Oct 21, 2003

  2. rgraham48

    Stickems Guest

    I couldn't spot the question.

    "rgraham48" <> wrote in message
    news:rO0lb.185283$...
    > Yes I went to town this am to have a haircut, sort out Ella's passport(and
    > check Michael's British possibilities),buy salami,buy screw for office
    > chair and decided was overdressed and thought...rethink Darwin clothes
    > without spending a cent...Brain focussed on sarong for house-wear...public
    > might need something that will stay on...
    >
    > Spoke to Tony Greer last night who reassured me that all the urgent
    > prunings have been attended to by himself and a contractor who will attend
    > to the macrocarpa thinnings next week.......Tony said he had no

    instructions
    > as to definition of area on one of the blocks so used his discretion and
    > didn't prune stunted or malformed sections which sounded sensible enough

    > me...will read out what he said on phone next time we

    phone.........Lance'll

    Stickems, Oct 21, 2003

  3. rgraham48

    roach Guest

    yes yes very interesting

    but what the **** do you want?

    roach

    roach, Oct 21, 2003
  4. rgraham48

    slylittlei Guest

    A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
    arboreal in it's habits: rgraham48 stated for the record...
    > Yes I went to town this am to have a haircut, sort out Ella's
    > passport(and check Michael's British possibilities),buy salami,buy
    > screw for office chair and decided was overdressed and
    > thought...rethink Darwin clothes without spending a cent...Brain
    > focussed on sarong for house-wear...public might need something that
    > will stay on...
    >
    > Spoke to Tony Greer last night who reassured me that all the urgent
    > prunings have been attended to by himself and a contractor who will
    > attend to the macrocarpa thinnings next week.......Tony said he had
    > no instructions as to definition of area on one of the blocks so used
    > his discretion and didn't prune stunted or malformed sections which
    > sounded sensible enough to me...will read out what he said on phone
    > next time we phone.........Lance'll be there next time I call sans
    > doute which'll be exciting for you...Imight go and stay at Lindley's
    > on Sat night if she's there so will ring on Sun pm........but you
    > might be voyaging in Lance's car ...can only try ....must
    > trot...how's that back?Off to do some art...tootle ooh...love H.

    For God's sake DON'T send Michael & Ella to Britain - haven't you heard of
    extradition treaties?
    If you're adopting the Darwin disguise, forget the sarong - he never wore
    one, even at home. And please, *not* the monkey suit like last time - the
    Customs officials won't let it go again...
    Glad to hear the <ahem> Urgent Prunings have been attended to - don't let
    the contractor go wild with the "macrocarpa thinnings" though - that's our
    profits, remember?
    Tony can keep the stunted & malformed sections for personal use, the Client
    can't shift them for love or money - I've put a whole bunch of them in the
    boot of Lance's car, that's how I put my back out...
    Lastly, forget about the "art" will you? I keep /telling/ you there's /much/
    more money in the "macrocarpa" racket than pornography.

    slylittlei, Oct 21, 2003