  1. Guest

    hello
    , Nov 18, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > hello

    Welcome to our group, Satya. We hope you enjoy here. The subscription
    fee is US$40 per year, and I am the treasurer. You can send me the fee
    by PayPal to my email address. Thanks.
    =?iso-8859-1?B?bWlubmVz+HR0aQ==?=, Nov 18, 2006

  3. ? "minnesøtti" <> ?????? ??? ??????

    > wrote:
    > > hello

    > Welcome to our group, Satya. We hope you enjoy here. The subscription
    > fee is US$40 per year, and I am the treasurer. You can send me the fee
    > by PayPal to my email address. Thanks.

    Errr...do you take euro bills too?Canadian dollars?I think I haven't paid
    the subscription for 2007...
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Nov 18, 2006
  4. Rick Sciacca Guest

    On 11/18/06 8:30 AM, in article
    , "minnesøtti"
    <> wrote:

    > Welcome to our group, Satya. We hope you enjoy here. The subscription
    > fee is US$40 per year, and I am the treasurer. You can send me the fee
    > by PayPal to my email address. Thanks.

    Do this and I can sell you a nice bridge a long history that spans from
    Manhattan to Brooklyn for real cheep, and it'll be all yours. Or how about a
    statue of a woman holding a torch? That is a little more but imagine it
    being yours just by send me money!

    In case you haven't gotten the joke yet, these groups are FREE
    -- Rick
    http://fixupix.tripod.com/
    http://www.backprint.com/cnypix
    Rick Sciacca, Nov 18, 2006
  5. Ron Hunter Guest

    minnesøtti wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> hello

    > Welcome to our group, Satya. We hope you enjoy here. The subscription
    > fee is US$40 per year, and I am the treasurer. You can send me the fee
    > by PayPal to my email address. Thanks.

    And, do you realize, that should he really send that money, you will be
    guilty of fraud? Not very funny, now is it?
    Ron Hunter, Nov 18, 2006
  6. Mike Fields Guest

    "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" <> wrote in message

    > ? "minnesøtti" <> ?????? ??? ??????
    >>
    >> wrote:
    >> > hello

    >> Welcome to our group, Satya. We hope you enjoy here. The subscription
    >> fee is US$40 per year, and I am the treasurer. You can send me the
    >> fee
    >> by PayPal to my email address. Thanks.

    > Errr...do you take euro bills too?Canadian dollars?I think I haven't
    > paid
    > the subscription for 2007...

    I already sent in the spare money from my Monopoly set ...
    Mike Fields, Nov 18, 2006
  7. Mike Fields Guest

    "Ron Hunter" <> wrote in message
    > minnesøtti wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> hello

    >> Welcome to our group, Satya. We hope you enjoy here. The subscription
    >> fee is US$40 per year, and I am the treasurer. You can send me the
    >> fee
    >> by PayPal to my email address. Thanks.
    >>

    > And, do you realize, that should he really send that money, you will
    > be guilty of fraud? Not very funny, now is it?

    err - where would he send it Ron since no one actually
    provided any kind of account information or a link ??????
    Mike Fields, Nov 18, 2006
  8. Annika1980 Guest

    minnesøtti wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > hello

    > Welcome to our group, Satya. We hope you enjoy here. The subscription
    > fee is US$40 per year, and I am the treasurer. You can send me the fee
    > by PayPal to my email address. Thanks.

    Send it to me and I'll throw in a PS3.
    Annika1980, Nov 18, 2006
  9. Pete D Guest

    "Mike Fields" <spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet> wrote in message

    > "Ron Hunter" <> wrote in message
    >> minnesøtti wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Welcome to our group, Satya. We hope you enjoy here. The subscription
    >>> fee is US$40 per year, and I am the treasurer. You can send me the fee
    >>> by PayPal to my email address. Thanks.
    >>>

    >> And, do you realize, that should he really send that money, you will be
    >> guilty of fraud? Not very funny, now is it?

    > err - where would he send it Ron since no one actually
    > provided any kind of account information or a link ??????

    To his PayPal account using his email address, I thought that was obvious
    because thats what he said?? See above!!
    Pete D, Nov 18, 2006
  10. Mike Russell Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > hello

    Welcome. I hope you're not put off by the folks who are ribbing you. It's
    like a fraternity initiation.

    If you find the sarcasm bothers you, there are other forums for discussing
    photography that are different. Some of the better ones are on Yahoo
    groups:
    Mike Russell
    www.curvemeister.com/forum/
    Mike Russell, Nov 18, 2006
  11. "Mike Russell" <-MOVE> wrote in message
    > <> wrote in message
    >> hello

    > Welcome. I hope you're not put off by the folks who are ribbing you.
    > It's like a fraternity initiation.
    >
    > If you find the sarcasm bothers you, there are other forums for discussing
    > photography that are different. Some of the better ones are on Yahoo
    > groups:
    > Mike Russell
    > www.curvemeister.com/forum/

    pay no attention to Mike, there is no sarcasm here.
    Rudy Benner \(All_Thumbs\), Nov 18, 2006
  12. Rick Sciacca Guest

    On 11/18/06 3:31 PM, in article
    , "Annika1980"
    <> wrote:

    > minnesøtti wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> hello

    >> Welcome to our group, Satya. We hope you enjoy here. The subscription
    >> fee is US$40 per year, and I am the treasurer. You can send me the fee
    >> by PayPal to my email address. Thanks.

    > Send it to me and I'll throw in a PS3.

    Are you really offering a PS3 for 40 bucks? I'll buy one from you for 40
    bucks!
    Rick Sciacca, Nov 19, 2006
  13. Rick Sciacca Guest

    On 11/18/06 3:30 PM, in article
    , "Mike Fields"
    <spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet> wrote:

    > "Ron Hunter" <> wrote in message
    >> minnesøtti wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Welcome to our group, Satya. We hope you enjoy here. The subscription
    >>> fee is US$40 per year, and I am the treasurer. You can send me the
    >>> fee
    >>> by PayPal to my email address. Thanks.
    >>>

    >> And, do you realize, that should he really send that money, you will
    >> be guilty of fraud? Not very funny, now is it?

    > err - where would he send it Ron since no one actually
    > provided any kind of account information or a link ??????

    No account info? Look closer and see that he gave his email address and said
    to send it via paypal. That's all is needed. Period.

    Rick

    Rick Sciacca, Nov 19, 2006
  14. Rick Sciacca Guest

    Rick Sciacca, Nov 19, 2006
  15. John Turco Guest

    "" wrote:

    > hello

    Hello, Satya:

    No problem, you've already "joined!" :p

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>
    John Turco, Nov 19, 2006
  16. On 18 Nov 2006 05:30:25 -0800, minnesøtti <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> hello

    > Welcome to our group, Satya. We hope you enjoy here. The subscription
    > fee is US$40 per year, and I am the treasurer. You can send me the fee
    > by PayPal to my email address. Thanks.

    Can I email you a photograph of a couple of $20 bills?

    Thanks.

    -dms
    Daniel Silevitch, Nov 19, 2006
  17. Bill Funk Guest

    On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 02:56:07 GMT, Rick Sciacca <>
    wrote:

    >On 11/18/06 3:31 PM, in article
    >, "Annika1980"
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >> minnesøtti wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Welcome to our group, Satya. We hope you enjoy here. The subscription
    >>> fee is US$40 per year, and I am the treasurer. You can send me the fee
    >>> by PayPal to my email address. Thanks.

    >> Send it to me and I'll throw in a PS3.
    >>

    >Are you really offering a PS3 for 40 bucks? I'll buy one from you for 40
    >bucks!

    Why would you want such an old version of PhotoShop?
    :)
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"
    Bill Funk, Nov 19, 2006
  18. Mike Fields Guest

    "Rick Sciacca" <> wrote in message

    > On 11/18/06 3:30 PM, in article
    > , "Mike Fields"
    > <spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet> wrote:
    >

    >> "Ron Hunter" <> wrote in message

    >>> And, do you realize, that should he really send that money, you will
    >>> be guilty of fraud? Not very funny, now is it?

    >> err - where would he send it Ron since no one actually
    >> provided any kind of account information or a link ??????
    >>

    > No account info? Look closer and see that he gave his email address
    > and said
    > to send it via paypal. That's all is needed. Period.
    >
    > Rick

    You're correct - I had missed it in my quick read. My bad.

    mikey
    Mike Fields, Nov 19, 2006
  19. John Turco Guest

    Rick Sciacca wrote:

    > On 11/18/06 3:30 PM, in article
    > , "Mike Fields"
    > <spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet> wrote:
    >

    > > "Ron Hunter" <> wrote in message

    > >> And, do you realize, that should he really send that money, you will
    > >> be guilty of fraud? Not very funny, now is it?

    > > err - where would he send it Ron since no one actually
    > > provided any kind of account information or a link ??????
    > >

    > No account info? Look closer and see that he gave his email address and said
    > to send it via paypal. That's all is needed. Period.
    >
    > Rick
    >
    > -- Rick
    > http://fixupix.tripod.com/
    > http://www.backprint.com/cnypix

    Hello, Rick:

    And if many of this newsgroup's >other< members pay "Minnesøtti" the
    $40 USD "subscription fee," that he jokingly requested, he could be
    in even further trouble. <g>

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>
    John Turco, Nov 20, 2006
  20. Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    Daniel Silevitch <> wrote:

    > On 18 Nov 2006 05:30:25 -0800, minnesøtti <> wrote:
    > >
    > > wrote:
    > >> hello

    > > Welcome to our group, Satya. We hope you enjoy here. The subscription
    > > fee is US$40 per year, and I am the treasurer. You can send me the fee
    > > by PayPal to my email address. Thanks.

    > Can I email you a photograph of a couple of $20 bills?

    Colour or black and white?
    jpeg, tiff, RAW or gif?
    Stewy, Nov 22, 2006