(",) Hello, I Have Good News!

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by nice_reply_only@yahoo.com, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Good News!

    Do you know how simple it is to go to Heaven after this life has ended?

    Some people believe that belonging to a local church, temple, mosque or
    synagogue will get them to Heaven.

    Others believe that water baptism, obeying the ten commandments or just
    being a good person will get them to Heaven.

    There are many other beliefs as well, but the good news about God's way
    to Heaven is found in the Holy Bible.

    The good news is that God came from Heaven to earth in the person of
    Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago and died for our sins(misdeeds). He
    was born in the land of Israel supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman
    named Mary. He lived a sinless life for thirty-three years and then
    sacrificed His sinless blood and died on a cross to pay the death
    penalty for our sins. After Jesus was placed in a tomb He rose from the
    dead three days later as He said He would. The Holy Bible also tells us
    that Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven and that all who accept Him as
    their Lord and Saviour will live forever with Him in Heaven where there
    is no more death, sorrow, sickness and pain.

    The Bible says, "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is
    eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23)

    This verse in the Bible says, "For ALL HAVE SINNED, and come short of
    the glory of God." (Romans 3:23)

    This verse says, "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this:
    While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)

    In this passage the Bible clearly explains how simple it is to be saved
    and on your way to Heaven, "For if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus
    is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
    you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

    You can be saved right now and on your way to Heaven if you will open
    your heart to Jesus and pray the following prayer:

    Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so that I can have a home in
    Heaven when I die. I agree with You that I am a sinner.
    I believe You love me and want to save me. I believe that You bled and
    died on the cross to pay the penalty for my sins. I believe that You
    rose from the dead. Please forgive my sins and come into my heart and
    be my Lord and Saviour. Thank You Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me
    and saving me through Your merciful grace. Amen.

    You are now a Christian if you said the prayer and allowed God to save
    you. Welcome to the family of God.

    Salvation is not a reward but a gift. The Bible says it this way, "For
    it is by GRACE you have been SAVED, through FAITH and this not from
    yourselves, it is the GIFT of God." (Ephesians 2:8)

    Nothing in the world is more important than your eternal destiny.

    The Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we have redemption through His blood,
    the forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

    If you have not yet made a decision to be saved, please do so now
    before it is too late. The reason why it is so important to be saved
    now is because you do not know exactly when you will die. You may die
    prematurely in a traffic accident, terrorist attack or some other way
    before you get another chance to be saved.

    The Bible tells us that we will spend eternity in Heaven or a place of
    eternal torment called Hell. It would be terrible to die and go to Hell
    when all you have to do is accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord
    and Saviour.

    Some people that have already made Jesus Christ their Lord and Saviour
    worry about losing their salvation. The Bible teaches Christians that
    we can never lose our salvation no matter what happens.

    The Bible says it this way, "My dear children, I write this to you so
    that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks
    to the Father in our defense Jesus Christ, the Righteous One."

    Yes my friend, Jesus Christ is able to save you and keep you saved.

    Please tell your family and friends, thanks!

    Have a great day!
    Internet Evangelist R.L. Grossi

    1. http://www.biblegateway.com << Free Online Bible
    2. http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html << Free Online Movies
    3. http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm << Beware Of Cults
    4. http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm << About Hell
    5. http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html << Is Jesus God?

    , Jan 28, 2005

  2. Pure evangelical spam

    Bad News !

    Spammers don't go to heaven !

    --
    Dave

    <> wrote in message
    | Good News!

    < BS snipped >

    David H. Lipman, Jan 28, 2005

  3. donnie Guest

    Re: Pure evangelical spam

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:15:17 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
    <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

    >Bad News !
    >
    >Spammers don't go to heaven !

    ##########################
    How do we know that?
    donnie.

    donnie, Jan 28, 2005
  4. Re: Pure evangelical spam

    Ok -- Just send Full Header abuse messages to:

    --
    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Jan 28, 2005
  5. Jim Watt Guest

    Re: Pure evangelical spam

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 01:14:09 GMT, donnie <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:15:17 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
    ><DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:
    >
    >>Bad News !
    >>
    >>Spammers don't go to heaven !

    >How do we know that?

    Lets do some tests and see.
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Jan 28, 2005
  6. winged Guest

    Re: Pure evangelical spam

    Jim Watt wrote:
    > On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 01:14:09 GMT, donnie <> wrote:
    >

    >>On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:15:17 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
    >><DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Bad News !
    >>>
    >>>Spammers don't go to heaven !

    >>How do we know that?

    > Lets do some tests and see.
    > --
    > Jim Watt
    > http://www.gibnet.com

    Spammers have no souls and no here after But I am all in favor of
    testing :)

    Winged

    winged, Feb 3, 2005