    Guest Guest

    Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people having to
    hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?

    Guest, Jun 18, 2007

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:7mwdi.338$...
    > Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people having to
    > hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?

    You are in a queue - please hold - your call is important to us...

    Richard Parkin, Jun 18, 2007

  3. wrote:

    > Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
    > having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?

    Yes, many queries. Hundreds per day. People are having to hold for ..
    *hours* in fact.

    Please take a number and stand in line.

    [93? Ok, it will be about seven hours...]

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jun 18, 2007
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    > wrote:
    >
    >> Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
    >> having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?

    > Yes, many queries. Hundreds per day. People are having to hold for ..
    > *hours* in fact.
    >
    > Please take a number and stand in line.
    >
    > [93? Ok, it will be about seven hours...]
    >
    > --
    > -bts

    Dont put me through to India!

    Guest, Jun 18, 2007
  5. <> wrote...

    > Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
    > having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?

    I am wanting to be telling to you, isn't it? Oh, goodness gracious me, what
    am I can do being for you? I am here to swerve you.

    Rajiv in Mumbai.

    Rajiv Bihari Parameswaran, Jun 18, 2007
  6. Guest

    Clogwog Guest

    Rajiv Bihari Parameswaran wrote:
    > <> wrote...
    >
    >> Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
    >> having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?

    > I am wanting to be telling to you, isn't it? Oh, goodness gracious
    > me, what am I can do being for you? I am here to swerve you.
    >
    > Rajiv in Mumbai.

    Did you manage to convince him to "P" on his keyboard?
    Tech Support: "Ok Bob, let's press the control and escape keys at the same
    time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen. Now type the
    letter 'P' to bring up the Program Manager."
    Customer: "I don't have a 'P'."
    Tech Support: "On your keyboard, Bob."
    Customer: "What do you mean?"
    Tech Support: "'P' on your keyboard, Bob."
    Customer: "I'm not going to do that!"

    Clogwog, Jun 18, 2007
  7. Guest

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:13:38 GMT, <> wrote:

    Well, Well NTL and you managed to find and reply to the thread. Still
    asked a silly question :)

    What sort of helpdesk do you think this is?

    This newsgroup is a public group carried on servers globally, it's not
    affiliated with your ISP or any other company.

    1 thing 24HSHD isn't is the exNTL, exBY now VM helpdesk. For that you
    need to aim your newsreader at the NTL and VM internal support groups.

    >"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in message
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
    >>> having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?

    >> Yes, many queries. Hundreds per day. People are having to hold for ..
    >> *hours* in fact.
    >>
    >> Please take a number and stand in line.
    >>
    >> [93? Ok, it will be about seven hours...]
    >>
    >> --
    >> -bts
    >> -Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck

    >Dont put me through to India!

    You don't have any choice it seems. Lot's of complaints about that in
    the VM groups.

    Me

    why?, Jun 18, 2007
  8. Guest

    elaich Guest

    <> wrote in

    > Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
    > having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?

    Times like this, I miss neville. ;)

    --
    A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message.
    Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?

    elaich, Jun 18, 2007
  9. Guest

    clot Guest

    elaich wrote:
    > <> wrote in
    >
    >> Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
    >> having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?
    >>

    > Times like this, I miss neville. ;)

    He had difficulty training and managing his young assistants!

    Prior to entering the Helpdesk business, his antics in tunnels were a
    wonder to hear about! :)

    clot, Jun 18, 2007
  10. <> wrote:

    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
    >>> having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?

    >> Yes, many queries. Hundreds per day. People are having to hold for ..
    >> *hours* in fact.
    >>
    >> Please take a number and stand in line.
    >>
    >> [93? Ok, it will be about seven hours...]
    >>
    >> --
    >> -bts
    >> -Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck

    > Dont put me through to India!

    As you wish, sir. Transferring you to our call center in Manila...

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 19, 2007
  11. Guest

    meerkat Guest

    "elaich" <> wrote in message news:...
    > <> wrote in
    >
    >> Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
    >> having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?
    >>

    > Times like this, I miss neville. ;)

    He`s still tunneling under the Irish sea <g>.

    meerkat, Jun 19, 2007
  12. Guest

    why? Guest

    On 18 Jun 2007 21:38:44 GMT, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk you wrote:

    ><> wrote in
    >
    >> Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
    >> having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?
    >>

    >Times like this, I miss neville. ;)

    LOL, <groan>

    ME

    why?, Jun 19, 2007
  13. Guest

    clot Guest

    meerkat wrote:
    > "elaich" <> wrote in message
    >> <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
    >>> having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?
    >>>

    >> Times like this, I miss neville. ;)
    >>

    > He`s still tunneling under the Irish sea <g>.

    Must be! No one has heard of him in Dublin yet; there are no mole hills
    that have appeared in the Irish Sea. It could just be that one of his
    young lady assistants has encouraged him to tunnel quite close to the
    surface with a successful result? :)

    clot, Jun 20, 2007
  14. Guest

    clot Guest

    why? wrote:
    > On 18 Jun 2007 21:38:44 GMT, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk you wrote:
    >
    >> <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Hello....are you getting many queries this afternoon? Are people
    >>> having to hold for a long time or are they getting straight through?
    >>>

    >> Times like this, I miss neville. ;)

    > LOL, <groan>
    >
    > ME

    Likewise! ;)