    1
    :driver: Good.
    I have two ASA one static IP address while ADSL Internet dial-up, dynamic IP address how to do VPN connections! Thanks
    feng02012, Sep 14, 2008

  2. feng02012

    jdedon

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Not sure you posted enough info to help, but is sounds like you want to create a vpn connection between two ASAs. One ASA has a static IP address (Host site) the other ASA has a dynamic ip. You can not do a Lan to Lan vpn tunnel with this setup but you can do a remote hardware client or easy vpn client connection. This config has the remote ASA acting as a vpn client when connecting to the host site ASA.
    jdedon, Sep 15, 2008