Hello Help me regarding TOPICS and TRICKS

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Need INFO ON Certification exams .NET, Jul 7, 2004.

  1. Need INFO ON Certification exams .NET, Jul 7, 2004

  2. What about the rabbit out-of-the-hat trick?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Need INFO ON Certification exams .NET

    Guest Guest

    Can you roll over and play dead?

    "Need INFO ON Certification exams .NET" <> wrote in
    message news:2840d01c4643f$e01bebe0$...

    Guest, Jul 7, 2004
  4. >Can you roll over and play dead?

    .... and pick the ace of spades out of the deck of cards!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Cindy Winegarden, Jul 7, 2004
  6. Need INFO ON Certification exams .NET

    Me2 Guest

    That's no trick....

    --
    Ralph Page
    MBA, CMBA, MCAD .Net, MCDBA 2000, MCSE 2000, CCNA
    "Cindy Winegarden" <> wrote in message
    > If you go to
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp and

    click

    Me2, Jul 8, 2004
  7. Well, I covered "topics." That's 50%. The only "tricks" I know are to study
    hard and work with examples. <chuckle>

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Jul 8, 2004
  8. >The only "tricks" I know are to study
    >hard and work with examples. <chuckle>

    nice!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 8, 2004