    me MCSE papers

    Kartawejaya Sukarno
    "Bhinneka Tunggal Ika"
    Kartawejaya Sukarno, Nov 7, 2003

  2. You can print it out with MS Word. Your choice of design.
    What? Are you saying you don't have MS Word?
    No. I am saying I don't have a PC!

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Nov 7, 2003

  3. "Kartawejaya Sukarno" <> wrote in message
    > Hello good sirs i am from Sumatera Utara Indonesia. I am
    > needed the paper of MCSE 3002.
    > Be kind to me for i be a poor man having no money. Email
    > me MCSE papers
    >
    > Kartawejaya Sukarno
    > "Bhinneka Tunggal Ika"

    2001: A Space Odyssey

    3002: An MCSE Oddity

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Nov 7, 2003
  4. Kartawejaya Sukarno

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I wish this was for real!

    Kline Sphere, Nov 7, 2003
  5. Kartawejaya Sukarno

    Consultant Guest

    click heels together 3 times and repeat "i wish this was real" with each
    click

    Consultant, Nov 7, 2003
  6. Kartawejaya Sukarno

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Done.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 7, 2003
  7. Kartawejaya Sukarno

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Kartawejaya Sukarno" <> wrote in message
    > Hello good sirs i am from Sumatera Utara Indonesia. I am
    > needed the paper of MCSE 3002.
    > Be kind to me for i be a poor man having no money. Email
    > me MCSE papers

    There are no "Sirs" that work here... only females.
    Request denied.
    S. O'Brien, Nov 7, 2003
  8. Kartawejaya Sukarno

    Kendal Emery Guest

    You tell him sister....

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Nov 7, 2003
  9. Kartawejaya Sukarno

    Jtyc Guest

    > There are no "Sirs" that work here... only females.

    Yes ma'am.
    Jtyc, Nov 7, 2003
  10. Kartawejaya Sukarno

    Consultant Guest

    girl power!
    girls kick ass!

    Consultant, Nov 7, 2003
  11. Kartawejaya Sukarno

    Jtyc Guest

    > You tell him sister....

    Where you the "other" participant?
    Jtyc, Nov 7, 2003
  12. Kartawejaya Sukarno

    Jtyc Guest

    > Where you the "other" participant?

    Were you...

    *falls on his sword*
    Jtyc, Nov 7, 2003
  13. Kartawejaya Sukarno

    Consultant Guest

    shhhhhhhhhhh
    ;-)

    Consultant, Nov 7, 2003
  14. Kartawejaya Sukarno

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > You tell him sister....

    > Where you the "other" participant?

    lol well *I* was... hahahahaha

    S. O'Brien, Nov 7, 2003
  15. Kartawejaya Sukarno

    Jtyc Guest

    > lol well *I* was... hahahahaha

    Curse you.
    Jtyc, Nov 7, 2003
  16. Kartawejaya Sukarno

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > lol well *I* was... hahahahaha

    > Curse you.

    curse me, love me... its all the same :p

    S. O'Brien, Nov 7, 2003
  17. Kartawejaya Sukarno

    Consultant Guest

    personally, i curse her while i love her

    Consultant, Nov 7, 2003
  18. Kartawejaya Sukarno

    Kendal Emery Guest

    And I'll never tell...... :)

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Nov 7, 2003
  19. Kartawejaya Sukarno

    Jtyc Guest

    > And I'll never tell...... :)

    You have one of "those" stories as well?

    I'm gonna need a cold shower...
    Jtyc, Nov 7, 2003
  20. Kartawejaya Sukarno

    Jtyc Guest

    > curse me, love me... its all the same :p

    grrr...
    Jtyc, Nov 7, 2003