Hello Frisbee!!!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Network Neophyte, Jan 6, 2004.

  1. Hey Fris! I know you do not advocate changing my name, but many did not
    like the name 'guru'.... Neophyte is more appropriate...don't you think???
    Network Neophyte, Jan 6, 2004

  2. theirs something strange going on here........ Ah, I got
    it are you and this fris bloke gay, I've read a couple of
    posts by both of yas and im pretty sure your gay. Don't
    get me wrong now, I don't mean to prey but you have to
    admit it's a little suss and before you start im not gay
    only the lad how does me is

    bored at work, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Network Neophyte

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    whew. for a minute there i was afraid i was going to be able to understand
    you.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 6, 2004