Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Slaymate, Feb 16, 2007.

  1. Slaymate

    Slaymate

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Messages:
    6
    Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I'm friends with Silverstrand over at
    another forum and I though I'd start dropping by here. I'm into computers
    a lot and I like to push them to the limit.
    Here are my present Spec's:
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 (ES) at 3.15 GHz (450 fsb x 7)
    Scythe Mine Heatsink
    EVGA 680i SLI Deluxe
    Corsair DDR2 PC2 8500 2x1MB unlinked at 800 MHz @ cas5 3-3-4
    (2) XFX 7950 GX2's (Quad-SLI)
    (2) WD SATA 80GB HD's @ Raid0
    PC Pwr. & Clg. 1000w P/S
    NEC DVD Burner
    Samsung DVD
    Floppy
    Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit
    2GB SanDisk Cruzer Flash Drive (Vista ReadyBoost) my C:\ has no page file :)

    Hopefully NVidia will get off there asses and get some 7 series Vista SLI
    support soon. And I should have a Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800 heading my
    way in the next week or 2 if all goes well :)

    Slaymate, Feb 16, 2007

  2. Slaymate

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Jealous... my rig is too old.

    Abit KV8 Pro
    AMD 64 3000+
    2x512mb Kingston HyperX PC 3200
    BFG 6600GT OC
    120GB IDE Seagate
    160GB IDE Maxtor

    Eh, it works though, just wish I had more memory (2x1gb).

    Silverstrand, Feb 16, 2007

  3. Slaymate

    Slaymate

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Messages:
    6
    I'll have that Core 2 Xtreme 6800 Friday according to UPS.
    I'll post some benchies here when I get it :)

    Slaymate, Feb 22, 2007
  4. Slaymate

    Slaymate

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Messages:
    6
    Well I've got my new cpu. I've got it running at 3.5 GHz at the
    moment. I'm sure I'll get it going faster with some more tweaking :)
    [​IMG]

    Slaymate, Feb 23, 2007
  5. Slaymate

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    jealous... oh my.

    Silverstrand, Feb 24, 2007
  6. Slaymate

    Slaymate

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Messages:
    6
    I'll be giving my old cpu away in next months giveaway over
    at HWHell :)

    Slaymate, Feb 24, 2007
  7. Slaymate

    UnPrEdIcTaBlE

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    very nice set up.

    UnPrEdIcTaBlE, Mar 9, 2007
  8. Slaymate

    PrettyniceB

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2007
    Messages:
    4
    Hi back at ya

    PrettyniceB, Sep 19, 2007
  9. Slaymate

    businessservicesuk

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2007
    Messages:

    Pete

    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2007
    businessservicesuk, Oct 8, 2007
  10. Slaymate

    briancharlie

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    That's better man.I don't have all that....

    briancharlie, Feb 2, 2008
  11. Slaymate

    d.chapevski

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    hi, that's me

    d.chapevski, Mar 1, 2008
  12. Slaymate

    Dave Johnson

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Hello every1!:saint:

    Dave Johnson, Apr 14, 2008
  13. Slaymate

    d.chapevski

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    nice now i know if i had problems.........................................

    Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
    d.chapevski, Oct 18, 2008
  14. Slaymate

    wenczmastah

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Messages:
    9
    wow that's a very good specs :D :driver:

    wenczmastah, Nov 15, 2008
  15. Slaymate

    SaBinh

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    Portland, Oregon
    hello everyone, i'm new and need some help. On the Avator part, it wont let me have the option to upload image. Why is that?

    SaBinh, Nov 18, 2008
  16. Slaymate

    bob2rickey

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    hello friends,

    I have found beitcertified.biz very helpful for certification exams study material. you can find all certification latest preparation & training brain dumps material like mcse, mcse 2003, mcts, ccna, ccie, ccnp, oracle 9i, oracle 10g, oracle 11i, filemaker, A+, server+, project+, PMI, Vmware and many more.

    bob2rickey, Jan 19, 2009
  17. Slaymate

    technet

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    I wish to have more memory (2x1gb), but not have much experience which one is good to use.

    technet, Jan 20, 2009
  18. Slaymate

    Stewart

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Yeh Good job.

    Stewart, Feb 7, 2009
  19. Slaymate

    jeromine

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hello

    Hi folks this is Jeromine i am newbie to this community,,,,,,,, i hope i ll enjoy this forum site,,,,,,,

    jeromine, Feb 24, 2009
  20. Slaymate

    rmc_chennai

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    new to this forum

    hi am new to this forum...may i know how to interact with others regarding my doubts?

    rmc_chennai, Mar 4, 2009