    Can somebody tell me what is the score to pass 70-270 exam?
    and how study for 70-290 exam, because i failed 2 times?
    thanks

    Miguel Angel, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Here's a good place to start your search:
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-290.asp. Here's the link to
    Microsoft Press training kit for exam 70-290:
    http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/5431.asp

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Sep 21, 2003

  3. Miguel Angel

    cHaSeR Guest

    passing score for 70-270 is 700.

    cHaSeR, Sep 21, 2003
  4. Miguel Angel

    MCSE World Guest

    Have you got any real world experience with Windows XP Professional and
    Windows Server 2003 in a medium to large Active Directory based
    infrastructure? You would best prepare for both exams by setting up a home
    lab and experimenting with the products...

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 21, 2003