    here, for a limited timeslot, on a first come first served basis.
    Any requests?
    Feel free and fire away.
    nevillenevillesonsnr, Jul 16, 2005

  2. nevillenevillesonsnr

    trout Guest

    Good to see you back.
    I note your advice carries a guarantee in normal circumstances. Does this
    free offer also carry one?

    "nevillenevillesonsnr" <> wrote in
    message news:42d8d0b7$...

    trout, Jul 16, 2005

  3. Indeed it does trout.Any advice from my support helpdesk whether on a fee
    paying or free basis is guaranteed.
    HTH

    nevillenevillesonsnr, Jul 16, 2005
  4. nevillenevillesonsnr

    unwashed Guest

    "nevillenevillesonsnr" <> wrote in
    message news:42d8d585$...
    > Indeed it does trout.Any advice from my support helpdesk whether on a fee
    > paying or free basis is guaranteed.
    > HTH

    I want a refund, and put the kettle on, I'll be over in fifteen mins
    unwashed, Jul 16, 2005
  5. Im sorry to hear that, unwashed.
    I am afraid we dont actually do face to face enquiries and my security staff
    are aware of that.
    If you wish to claim a refund then you
    should contact Trisha on the complaints desk.
    HTH

    nevillenevillesonsnr, Jul 16, 2005
  6. nevillenevillesonsnr

    trout Guest

    Hard to believe you werent satisfied. Ive had numerous queries answered
    successfully.Perhaps you didnt follow the advice word for word.

    trout, Jul 16, 2005
  7. nevillenevillesonsnr wrote:
    > Im sorry to hear that, unwashed.
    > I am afraid we dont actually do face to face enquiries and my security staff
    > are aware of that.
    > If you wish to claim a refund then you
    > should contact Trisha on the complaints desk.
    > HTH

    What? Trisha works the complaints desk now?
    She'll be giving up her daytime tv show next I suppose.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 16, 2005
  8. nevillenevillesonsnr

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:01:59 +0100, "trout"
    <> wrote:

    >Hard to believe you werent satisfied. Ive had numerous queries answered
    >successfully.Perhaps you didnt follow the advice word for word.

    Perhaps you should take up forging someone else's nic, neville.

    "Jesus, what a moron."

    <snip>

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Jul 16, 2005
  9. nevillenevillesonsnr

    Seatoller Guest

    On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 10:34:39 +0100, trout wrote:

    Except this isn't trout.
    Forged headers:-

    Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 10:34:39 +0100
    From: "trout" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: Hello and welcome

    trout's headers:-
    Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 22:01:30 -0700
    From: "trout" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: WATCH WHAT YOU DO

    --
    Who's this dumshit Neville anyhow?
    Seatoller, Jul 16, 2005
  10. "Mara" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:01:59 +0100, "trout"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hard to believe you werent satisfied. Ive had numerous queries answered
    >>successfully.Perhaps you didnt follow the advice word for word.

    > Perhaps you should take up forging someone else's nic, neville.
    >
    > "Jesus, what a moron."
    >
    > <snip>

    Trout is not Neville, Mara; so please **** off.

    ss.
    Synapse Syndrome, Jul 16, 2005
  11. nevillenevillesonsnr

    Render Me Guest

    Hi
    I have planted watermelon seeds,and they grew fine. I have planted birdseed
    to no avail, can you help, and thanks in advance.

    Render Me, Jul 16, 2005
  12. "nevillenevillesonsnr" <>
    wrote in news:42d8d0b7$:

    > To my support helpdesk experience.We expect to be able to give
    > free advice here, for a limited timeslot, on a first come first
    > served basis. Any requests?
    > Feel free and fire away.

    What is the freshest fish today?

    Thanks, I'm having guests over and want to impress them.

    Ed

    --
    Freedom is never free....
    Top (retired), Jul 16, 2005
  13. nevillenevillesonsnr

    Seatoller Guest

    Idiot.
    Seatoller, Jul 16, 2005
  14. "Seatoller" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 16:03:54 +0000, Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    >
    > Idiot.

    You better watch who you call an idiot monkeyboy.

    ss.
    Synapse Syndrome, Jul 17, 2005
  15. "Top (retired)" <> wrote in message
    > "nevillenevillesonsnr" <>
    > wrote in news:42d8d0b7$:
    >
    >> To my support helpdesk experience.We expect to be able to give
    >> free advice here, for a limited timeslot, on a first come first
    >> served basis. Any requests?
    >> Feel free and fire away.
    >>

    > What is the freshest fish today?
    >
    > Thanks, I'm having guests over and want to impress them.

    Impress and delight them with some cuntfish.

    ss.
    Synapse Syndrome, Jul 17, 2005