    regular basis.
    Thanks to all who ignored my requests for help, it simply meant I had to
    persevere on my own thereby transforming into a fully fledged IT expert.

    nevillenevilleson, Jul 9, 2005

  2. nevillenevilleson wrote:
    > You will be pleased to know that due to my now vast experience in computing
    > I have solved my random rebooting problem and am now free to post on a more
    > regular basis.
    > Thanks to all who ignored my requests for help, it simply meant I had to
    > persevere on my own thereby transforming into a fully fledged IT expert.

    An explaination of how you resolved your problem would help.
    You might have the problem again and forget how you got sorted.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 9, 2005

  3. nevillenevilleson

    unwashed Guest

    "nevillenevilleson" <> wrote in message
    > You will be pleased to know that due to my now vast experience in
    > computing I have solved my random rebooting problem and am now free to
    > post on a more regular basis.
    > Thanks to all who ignored my requests for help, it simply meant I had to
    > persevere on my own thereby transforming into a fully fledged IT expert.

    I always had faith in you.

    unwashed, Jul 9, 2005
  4. I dont think that will be necessary Brian. If I told you how I did it and
    then forgot how in the future and then asked you to remind me, you wouldnt.
    I have written it down and put it in a safe place.

    nevillenevilleson, Jul 9, 2005
  5. but dont forget that not all problems can be sorted without the computer
    being in front of the person/s trying to sort it out..
    as for you not getting the answer to your problem,, well we do not owe u or
    anyone a favor or debt.
    we try to help out of our own good will. if we do not understand the
    problem fully or the info we get on the problem is not informative anough,
    then we do not always try to help as we do not understand the full problem

    tethank you norwich union for the way you dealt wi, Jul 9, 2005
  6. nevillenevilleson wrote:
    > I dont think that will be necessary Brian. If I told you how I did it and
    > then forgot how in the future and then asked you to remind me, you wouldnt.

    Sure I would.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 9, 2005
  7. nevillenevilleson

    Old Gringo Guest

    nevillenevilleson wrote:
    > You will be pleased to know that due to my now vast experience in computing
    > I have solved my random rebooting problem and am now free to post on a more
    > regular basis.
    > Thanks to all who ignored my requests for help, it simply meant I had to
    > persevere on my own thereby transforming into a fully fledged IT expert.

    Congratulations, hoping all is well with you and yours. Good Luck.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Jul 9, 2005
  8. Im fine thanks OG, I know some people in London, it was a really worrying
    time but at least they are ok.

    nevillenevilleson, Jul 9, 2005
  9. No, you wouldnt.

    nevillenevilleson, Jul 9, 2005
  10. nevillenevilleson

    Old Gringo Guest

    nevillenevilleson wrote:
    > Im fine thanks OG, I know some people in London, it was a really worrying
    > time but at least they are ok.

    Glad all is well. What must we do to better the world?

    Old Gringo, Jul 9, 2005
  11. nevillenevilleson

    old jon Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > nevillenevilleson wrote:
    >> Im fine thanks OG, I know some people in London, it was a really worrying
    >> time but at least they are ok.

    > Glad all is well. What must we do to better the world?
    > --
    > Old Gringo George
    > Magic Weaver Of Life
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    You say it so often you`ve overlooked it G.
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest. for tomorrow we may die.
    Give Freedom to The World.
    best wishes..OJ (an old Brit, or is that Limey <g>)

    old jon, Jul 9, 2005
  12. nevillenevilleson

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "old jon" <> wrote in message

    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >> nevillenevilleson wrote:
    >>> Im fine thanks OG, I know some people in London, it was a really
    >>> worrying time but at least they are ok.

    >> Glad all is well. What must we do to better the world?
    >> --
    >> Old Gringo George
    >> Magic Weaver Of Life
    >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >> Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    > You say it so often you`ve overlooked it G.
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest. for tomorrow we may die.
    > Give Freedom to The World.

    Hear hear!

    Toolman Tim, Jul 9, 2005
  13. nevillenevilleson

    old jon Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message

    > "old jon" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Glad all is well. What must we do to better the world?
    >>> --
    >>> Old Gringo George
    >>> Magic Weaver Of Life
    >>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>> Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    >> You say it so often you`ve overlooked it G.
    >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest. for tomorrow we may die.
    >> Give Freedom to The World.

    > Hear hear!

    Come on TT, I`m sure you meant Here here. <g>.

    old jon, Jul 9, 2005
  14. nevillenevilleson

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "old jon" <> wrote in message

    > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "old jon" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message

    >>> You say it so often you`ve overlooked it G.
    >>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest. for tomorrow we may die.
    >>> Give Freedom to The World.

    >> Hear hear!
    >>

    > Come on TT, I`m sure you meant Here here. <g>.

    Close enough ;o)

    Toolman Tim, Jul 9, 2005
  15. nevillenevilleson

    Toolman Tim Guest

    > "old jon" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "old jon" <> wrote in message

    >>> Hear hear!
    >>>

    >> Come on TT, I`m sure you meant Here here. <g>.
    >>

    > Close enough ;o)

    FWIW, check this:
    http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mhear.html

    Toolman Tim, Jul 9, 2005
  16. nevillenevilleson

    Guest

    "nevillenevilleson" <> wrote:

    |>"Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message

    |>> Sure I would.

    |>No, you wouldnt.

    Sure he would
    http://groups.google.ae/groups?hl=en&lr=&group=24hoursupport.helpdesk

    --

    , Jul 9, 2005
  17. nevillenevilleson

    Old Gringo Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>"old jon" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>"Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message

    >>>Come on TT, I`m sure you meant Here here. <g>.
    >>>

    >>Close enough ;o)
    >>

    > FWIW, check this:
    > http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mhear.html

    I certainly feel better now with what I hear here. :)

    Old Gringo, Jul 9, 2005
  18. nevillenevilleson

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>"old jon" <> wrote in message

    >>>Close enough ;o)
    >>>

    >> FWIW, check this:
    >> http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mhear.html
    >>

    > I certainly feel better now with what I hear here. :)

    <VBG>

    Toolman Tim, Jul 9, 2005
  19. No, he wouldnt.

    nevillenevilleson, Jul 9, 2005
  20. nevillenevilleson

    unwashed Guest

    "unwashed" <> wrote in message

    > "nevillenevilleson" <> wrote in message
    >> You will be pleased to know that due to my now vast experience in
    >> computing I have solved my random rebooting problem and am now free to
    >> post on a more regular basis.
    >> Thanks to all who ignored my requests for help, it simply meant I had to
    >> persevere on my own thereby transforming into a fully fledged IT expert.
    >>

    > I always had faith in you.

    You have hurt my feelings, I posted to let you know that
    I have always had faith in you, that I wanted you to know
    that I believed in you, that you were an inspiration and a
    guiding light and that you are the alcohol-sodden light of
    my life, and that though you are an incoherent but obtruse
    poster of porridge-laden vectoric, I have always loved you.
    But you won't post a response to me? But you post amiable
    and affable reposte's to doubters of your ability?
    I can only say that you have turned out to be a deeply,
    painfully, achingly, inconsiderate and offensive poster.
    Also I would like to add that you don't even know what
    day of the week it is, let alone know the solutions to my
    WinXP/Outlook/haemmoroid/carbuncle situation!
    And I would like to point out that even the snot-gobbling
    and infantile small-dick and large-nostrilled "KM" can at
    least go to the effort of typing a response to my posts!
    You have let me down Nev, I'd rather have Tony Blair
    (And even if I over-stress the point, at least the one-
    braincell "KM" can be bothered to type a response!).
    You have saddened me. Now piss-off and do not darken
    my preview pane again.................

    unwashed, Jul 10, 2005