    of gratitude to this newsgroup I shall be available for questions free of
    charge for a limited period.
    So fire away. .

    nevillenevilleson, Jul 4, 2005

  2. nevillenevilleson

    ~!~ Guest

    "nevillenevilleson" <> wrote in message
    news:42c931c0$...
    > Having been the proud owner of a computer for around four weeks now, I
    > feel able to offer advice on a professional fee paying basis. However as a
    > sign of gratitude to this newsgroup I shall be available for questions
    > free of charge for a limited period.
    > So fire away. .

    Hi,
    My computer keeps restarting every hour.
    Where should I look?

    ~!~, Jul 4, 2005

  3. nevillenevilleson

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 13:55:19 +0100, "nevillenevilleson"
    <> wrote:

    >Having been the proud owner of a computer for around four weeks now, I feel
    >able to offer advice on a professional fee paying basis. However as a sign
    >of gratitude to this newsgroup I shall be available for questions free of
    >charge for a limited period.
    >So fire away. .

    My windows are dirty. How can I get them clean?

    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Jul 4, 2005
  4. You should open the machine and fiddle with the wires in their.That is
    guaranteed to work as I have discovered.

    nevillenevilleson, Jul 4, 2005
  5. After much experimentation on my part I have discovered that soapy water
    applied with a cloth is a very effective strategy when dealing with dirt on
    windows.
    HTH

    nevillenevilleson, Jul 4, 2005
  6. nevillenevilleson

    Sly Guest

    my desktop is cluttered, help!!

    Sly, Jul 4, 2005
  7. nevillenevilleson

    John Doe Guest

    John Doe, <>, the shrieking, olde worlde ape crotch,
    and undertaker, intoned:

    Fucktard ****.

    John Doe, Jul 4, 2005
  8. Removing clutter can be achieved in a series of physical motions using your
    appendages.If done correctly and with the appropriate appendages this will
    result in the said items of clutter being relocated onto a nearby shelf or
    other surface deemed suitable to support them.
    HTH.

    nevillenevilleson, Jul 4, 2005
  9. nevillenevilleson

    Toolman Tim Guest

    > Having been the proud owner of a computer for around four weeks now, I
    > feel able to offer advice on a professional fee paying basis. However as a
    > sign of gratitude to this newsgroup I shall be available for questions
    > free of charge for a limited period.
    > So fire away. .

    What color are your socks?

    Toolman Tim, Jul 4, 2005
  10. Sorry for the delay Tim, I am trying to juggle my position here with my
    ongoing research into online hardcore pornography.
    My socks are matt black Tim, but somewhat discoloured by rubbed in cigarette
    ash due to the ashtray being slightly too far away to bother reaching.

    nevillenevilleson, Jul 4, 2005
  11. nevillenevilleson

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 16:35:12 +0100, "nevillenevilleson"
    <> wrote:

    >Sorry for the delay Tim, I am trying to juggle my position here with my
    >ongoing research into online hardcore pornography.
    >My socks are matt black Tim, but somewhat discoloured by rubbed in cigarette
    >ash due to the ashtray being slightly too far away to bother reaching.
    >
    >"Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "nevillenevilleson" <> wrote in message
    >>> Having been the proud owner of a computer for around four weeks now, I
    >>> feel able to offer advice on a professional fee paying basis. However as
    >>> a sign of gratitude to this newsgroup I shall be available for questions
    >>> free of charge for a limited period.
    >>> So fire away. .

    >> What color are your socks?

    Yew shouldn't be smoking them thangs. They bad for your health. They
    also make the compooter windows dirty.

    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Jul 4, 2005
  12. nevillenevilleson

    Stickems. Guest

    Didn't you know that this is a non smoking news group?

    Stickems., Jul 4, 2005
  13. nevillenevilleson

    Toolman Tim Guest

    LMAO!

    Toolman Tim, Jul 4, 2005
  14. Stickems. wrote:
    > Didn't you know that this is a non smoking news group?

    Don't Bogart.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 4, 2005
  15. nevillenevilleson

    Ionizer Guest

    > Having been the proud owner of a computer for around four weeks now, I
    > feel able to offer advice on a professional fee paying basis. However
    > as a sign of gratitude to this newsgroup I shall be available for
    > questions free of charge for a limited period.
    > So fire away. .

    Thankyou for your kind offer. Is there anything I can do at my end, a
    setting or preference or an option perhaps, to prevent you from posting
    to Usenet?

    Thanks,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Jul 4, 2005
  16. This is an introductory offer with no obligation to pay for my services.

    nevillenevilleson, Jul 4, 2005
  17. Stickems. wrote:

    > Didn't you know that this is a non smoking news group?

    Workaround: If you have alt.i.smell.really.bad open in another window,
    that supposedly pulls off all the stink and smoke.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 4, 2005
  18. nevillenevilleson

    Old Gringo Guest

    nevillenevilleson wrote:
    > Having been the proud owner of a computer for around four weeks now, I feel
    > able to offer advice on a professional fee paying basis. However as a sign
    > of gratitude to this newsgroup I shall be available for questions free of
    > charge for a limited period.
    > So fire away. .

    Good Luck with your new carrear and Happy 4th. of July from the USA.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Jul 4, 2005
  19. nevillenevilleson

    clot Guest

    nevillenevilleson wrote:
    > Having been the proud owner of a computer for around four weeks now,
    > I feel able to offer advice on a professional fee paying basis.
    > However as a sign of gratitude to this newsgroup I shall be available
    > for questions free of charge for a limited period.
    > So fire away. .

    I'd like to take up your free offer. I have an XPHome system that I have
    had to leave switched on for days. I can find a "start" button on the
    screen but seem to be missing the "stop" button. Could you tell me where
    it is located, please?

    clot, Jul 4, 2005
  20. Generally if you cant find something it isnt worth bothering with, in my
    experience. If you need to turn it off its usually fine to just use the
    power button on the case.
    It also saves time.
    HTH Clot.

    nevillenevilleson, Jul 4, 2005