  1. peter walker

    peter walker Guest

    wen wont to connect to inter net ks saying cant find server and any 1 help

    peter walker, Aug 15, 2004

  2. peter walker

    Thai Opiates Guest

    peter walker, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to use,
    wrote:

    > wen wont to connect to inter net ks saying cant find server and any 1 help

    Mingpow mok, yikky yikka twong, sckingmack noooomp.

    --
    Drinking beer and smoking dope together is like pissin' in the wind.

    Thai Opiates, Aug 15, 2004

  3. peter walker

    Paul - xxx Guest

    peter walker vaguely muttered something like ...
    > wen wont to connect to inter net ks saying cant find server and any 1 help

    I'd guess you miss-spelled the server name / address / password .. ;)

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks

    Paul - xxx, Aug 15, 2004
  4. Thai Opiates wrote:

    > peter walker, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to use,
    > wrote:

    >> wen wont to connect to inter net ks saying cant find server and any 1 help

    > Mingpow mok, yikky yikka twong, sckingmack noooomp.

    I'll have the mingpow mok and some egg rolls. No TCP, please.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    An Important Health Reminder http://snipurl.com/healthyshark

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 15, 2004
  5. peter walker

    Nel Guest

    Hi,
    Sorry you got so many nasty remarks. Wish I could help you...Nel

    > wen wont to connect to inter net ks saying cant find server and any 1 help

    ---

    Nel, Aug 15, 2004