  1. Machina3317

    Machina3317 Guest

    Are the special features the same, or do I have to buy both versions?

    Machina3317, Oct 18, 2004

  2. Machina3317

    Biz Guest

    "Machina3317" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Are the special features the same, or do I have to buy both versions?

    I dont think you *have to buy any version. Did I miss some federal mandate
    on the Hellboy release?

    Biz, Oct 18, 2004

  3. Machina3317

    TSKO Guest

    "Biz" <> wrote in message

    > "Machina3317" <> wrote in message
    >> Are the special features the same, or do I have to buy both versions?

    > I dont think you *have to buy any version. Did I miss some federal
    > mandate
    > on the Hellboy release?

    I think the one coming out tomorrow has like 20 or so of extra footage.

    TSKO, Oct 18, 2004
  4. Machina3317

    TB Guest

    "TSKO" wrote:

    > "Biz" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Machina3317" <> wrote in message
    > >> Are the special features the same, or do I have to buy both versions?

    > > I dont think you *have to buy any version. Did I miss some federal
    > > mandate
    > > on the Hellboy release?
    > >

    > I think the one coming out tomorrow has like 20 or so of extra footage.

    Maybe 10 minutes tops and that's pushing it. Some scenes have some minor
    changes in dialog and/or editing and there are about 4 "new" scenes that may
    add 5-7 minutes total and with two exceptions, nothing really adds to the
    original cut of the movie. It's not a huge change or expansion to the movie
    like say the expanded Lord of the Rings director's cuts were.

    T.B.

    TB, Oct 18, 2004