    in my player (it's a one side only DVD) and played it. Boy was I
    surprised. It was Fullscreen. I was not happy and took it back.

    Has anyone else had this happen?

    Chris, Nov 3, 2004

  2. Chris

    Jay G. Guest

    On 3 Nov 2004 10:04:29 -0800, Chris wrote:

    > I bought the 'special' package with the maquette and the three DVD's
    > plus booklet. There was nothing on the outside of the box than
    > indicated whether or not it was widescreen of fullscreen. I got it
    > home and opened it up and the DVD box said it was widescreen. I put it
    > in my player (it's a one side only DVD) and played it. Boy was I
    > surprised. It was Fullscreen. I was not happy and took it back.
    >
    > Has anyone else had this happen?

    The DVD is widescreen anamorphic 1.85:1. Perhaps you had the settings on
    your DVD player set incorrectly to 16:9.

    -Jay

    Jay G., Nov 3, 2004

  3. Chris

    Lester Bangs Guest

    Sounds like a QA problem.. My Hell Boy 3 Disker arrived without Disk 3, but
    in Widescreen.

    Cheers

    --
    Regards

    Lester Bangs
    No [SPACE] to reply
    Bored ... Check out what drains my wallet.. consistently
    http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=ppurcell&sc=C&type=O&ls=D

    "Festivous for the Rest of Us" - Costanza Senior

    Lester Bangs, Nov 3, 2004