    no more
    no less
    just slumpy

    slumpy, Jul 8, 2003

  2. slumpy

    Michael Guest

    slumpy wrote:

    > Put 'weapons of mass destruction' into google and read the entry for
    > the first page :-D

    Don't forget to click the "bomb" link". ROFL

    Michael, Jul 8, 2003

  3. slumpy

    yugsdrawkcab Guest

    slumpy wrote:
    > Put 'xxxxxxx xx xxxx xxxxxxxxxx' into google and read the entry for the
    > first page :-D

    Nice attempt to spam everyone about your crappy T-Shirts.

    report sent to

    yugsdrawkcab, Jul 8, 2003
  4. slumpy

    angie Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > Put 'weapons of mass destruction' into google and read the entry for the
    > first page :-D
    > --
    > slumpy
    > no more
    > no less
    > just slumpy

    We saw this DAYS ago.........

    angie, Jul 8, 2003
  5. slumpy

    rifleman Guest

    In article <beff0f$4hq8o$>,
    says...
    > Put 'weapons of mass destruction' into google and read the entry for the
    > first page :-D

    Also try French Military Victories....
    --
    (I may be wrong...I usually am....)
    Google is your Friend

    rifleman, Jul 9, 2003
  6. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help rifleman said:

    > In article <beff0f$4hq8o$>,
    > says...
    >> Put 'weapons of mass destruction' into google and read the entry for the
    >> first page :-D
    >>

    > Also try French Military Victories....

    LMAO

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

    Brian H¹©, Jul 9, 2003
  7. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as angie continued:

    > "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >> Put 'weapons of mass destruction' into google and read the entry for
    >> the first page :-D
    >> --
    >> slumpy
    >> no more
    >> no less
    >> just slumpy
    >>

    > We saw this DAYS ago.........

    We ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 9, 2003
  8. On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 06:06:36 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by slumpy in message

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as yugsdrawkcab continued:

    >> slumpy wrote:
    >>> Put 'xxxxxxx xx xxxx xxxxxxxxxx' into google and read the entry for
    >>> the first page :-D

    >> Nice attempt to spam everyone about your crappy T-Shirts.
    >>
    >> report sent to

    > Dur, ok.
    > Whatever the doofus says....

    I think yugdettiwkcuf has been smoking a little too much of his own
    product.....

    --
    The Old Sourdough

    No of SETI units returned: 1823
    (Total hours: 33099)
    www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

    The Old Sourdough, Jul 9, 2003
  9. slumpy

    trout Guest

    The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 06:06:36 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    > boggled at the following statement by slumpy in message

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as yugsdrawkcab
    >> continued:

    >>> Nice attempt to spam everyone about your crappy T-Shirts.
    >>>
    >>> report sent to

    >> Dur, ok.
    >> Whatever the doofus says....

    > I think yugdettiwkcuf has been smoking a little too much of his own
    > product.....

    Every now and then, he sends off a test-loon to see what killfiles
    he's in.
    --
    "This is a test of the Emergency Bonehead System...."

    trout, Jul 9, 2003