Heh...

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Baldman, Oct 2, 2003.

  1. Baldman

    Baldman Guest

    Semi-chuckleworthy... be rude not to share it really...

    Maxims for the internet age

    From email:
    1. Home is where you hang your @
    2. The email of the species is more deadly than the mail
    3. You can't teach a new mouse old clicks
    4. C:\ is the root of all evil
    5. Fax is stranger than fiction
    6. Don't byte off more than you can view
    7. What boots up must come down
    8. Windows will never cease
    9. In Gates we trust
    10. Great groups from little icons grow
    11. Oh, what a tangled website we weave when first we practise
    12. Too many clicks spoil the browse
    13. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to use the
    'net and he won't bother you for weeks
    14. The geek shall inherit the earth
    15. A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click
    16. Modulation in all things

    Baldman, Oct 2, 2003