    business practices.

    Seem microsoft isnt currupt as long as youre getting something out of it
    huh.
    Trog, Jul 14, 2005

  2. Trog

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Trog wrote:
    > Oh and theres this little beauty too ....

    <snip cyber-stalking>

    Whassamatter Nick, nothing better to do?
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Jul 14, 2005

  3. Trog

    Trog Guest

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > Trog wrote:
    >
    >>Oh and theres this little beauty too ....

    > <snip cyber-stalking>
    >
    > Whassamatter Nick, nothing better to do?
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    Your the one that spend all night playing games, siting in newsgroups
    and gets up at lunchtime.
    Trog, Jul 16, 2005
  4. Trog

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Trog wrote:
    > ~misfit~ wrote:
    >> Trog wrote:
    >>
    >>> Oh and theres this little beauty too ....

    >> <snip cyber-stalking>
    >>
    >> Whassamatter Nick, nothing better to do?
    >>

    > Your the one that spend all night playing games, siting in newsgroups
    > and gets up at lunchtime.

    LOL, playground stuff. Your true self shines through bright and clear. A
    couple of days and I'd ignored you so you come up with this comment which is
    barely worthy of a 10 year old.
    --
    ~misfit~ <Goes back to 'ignore the cyber-stalker' mode>
    ~misfit~, Jul 17, 2005
  5. Trog

    Trog Guest

    ~misfit~ wrote:

    snip
    > --
    > ~misfit~ <Goes back to 'ignore the cyber-stalker' mode>

    didnt think you took any notice sweety
    Trog, Jul 17, 2005