    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    28
    Ciger, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Ciger

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Haven't seen any reviews on them yet, that I remember anyway.

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 30, 2005

  3. Ciger

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Bio-Hazard, Jun 30, 2005
  4. Ciger

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Wow that is a really good looking one!

    stlava, Jun 30, 2005
  5. Ciger

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    They're pretty nice PSU's from what I've been reading on the Europian sites. There is a problem with them and some older MoBo from what I understand though, something about them not being 100% backward compatable with the old ATX standards.

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 30, 2005
  6. Ciger

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Bio, they are sending them to the US, one is coming to me right now.
    Three US sites have reviewed them as well, and FrozenCPU sells them as well.

    Silverstrand, Jun 30, 2005
  7. Ciger

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Off topic but do you keep everything they send you or do you have to send it back. I mean it would be cool to use those things in contests..

    stlava, Jun 30, 2005
  8. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    dam u sliver... u have 2 PSU's!!!!! i only get one :( oh well mine pwns both cause sunbeam ROCKS!

    unholy, Jun 30, 2005
  9. Ciger

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Damn Bio that is one sweet looking PSU. I think I remember seeing it in a modded case on the net somewhere... can't remember but they look freakin sweet. I like the styling of the modular cable connectors. The sleeving look sweet too. Nice and tight fitted. One thing though is I wonder about the clearance at the modular connection end since those connectors stick out they take up more room. Check out this pic from Pimprig
    http://reviews.pimprig.com/power_supply/image.php?url=typer_mod_install2.jpg

    werty316, Jun 30, 2005
  10. Ciger

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    I guess it's time to write them to see where I stand on the list again, I'm begining to feel left out again..........:(
    I know a few US site reviewed them, but the ones I read, the reviewers lived in Europe (Pimp Rig and Extreme Resources), but I may have missed a few.
    Boy is Frozen CPU ripping people off, 129.99 for that PSU, that's way way to high. And they're outof stock also, if they ever had it instock yet. Darn things are going for about 50 Euros over in Europe, import fees must be a bitch............ :shock:

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 30, 2005
  11. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    true, i an't getting ne.. i am strapped for cash :|, my mod will be good enough

    unholy, Jun 30, 2005
  12. Ciger

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Make for a cheep price sell for much higher... how do you think they make money... somone wants it it costs... they make money..

    stlava, Jun 30, 2005
  13. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    not if i step in :D

    unholy, Jun 30, 2005
  14. Ciger

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    I've got one of those one the way soon I hope, I'm wanting to put it in my main rig. Dual PSU ....................... :twisted:

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 1, 2005
  15. Ciger

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    I dropped Hiper a line last night and I'm waiting for a responce. If I'm lucky, I'll be getting one ...........;).

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 1, 2005
  16. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    dam u :( i want one they look pwnage!!!

    unholy, Jul 1, 2005
  17. Ciger

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Wow, that's a really impressive PSU.
    It just makes me want to replace my current Thermaltake Purepower 480W.
    On second thought, I guess I will save for OCZ Powerstream 600W.

    zachig, Jul 3, 2005
  18. Ciger

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    I,ve got a need for the PSU as of this morning......:( I went ot switch on my main rig with a Thermaltake TWV500 psu in it (brand new I might add) and nothing, nota, dead. So I switched to my back-up A64 system. I'll trouble shoot the broke system later, but it really pissed me off as it was working last night when I shut it down before I went to bed. Good thing the Hiper 580 is on the way.

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 3, 2005
  19. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, u probably crossed polarisation.... done any mods to it?... when u cross polarization normally takes 10 minutes for the power to drain... then u can start it again :D

    unholy, Jul 3, 2005
  20. Ciger

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    No mods, brand new review sample, the thing is bone stock. It was running just fine last night and went to switch it on like I do every morning and nothing. I tried jumping it still nothing. I tried another PSU t power the system and it works fine. It's not going to be a very positive review for this one.....besides, the 12 rails were also getting weak durning stress testing of the video card and such.

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 3, 2005