    az hine ha pitaron: kedey limtzoh et ha shem she mustar ata tzarih
    lehadgish hakol iaz tiree et ze.

    Thanks

    john, Aug 22, 2006

  2. john

    me Guest

    "john" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Anyone able to translate the following text for me?!
    >
    > az hine ha pitaron: kedey limtzoh et ha shem she mustar ata tzarih
    > lehadgish hakol iaz tiree et ze.
    >
    > Thanks

    Try a Hebrew newsgroup,there are quite a few of them

    me, Aug 22, 2006

  3. john

    john Guest

    > Try a Hebrew newsgroup,there are quite a few of them

    Ok thanks, having a problem with posting at the moment but will try
    later.
    Johno

    john, Aug 22, 2006
  4. john

    Rich Guest

    On 21 Aug 2006 16:08:22 -0700, "john" <> wrote:

    >Anyone able to translate the following text for me?!
    >
    >az hine ha pitaron: kedey limtzoh et ha shem she mustar ata tzarih
    >lehadgish hakol iaz tiree et ze.
    >
    >Thanks

    john, this website will take your text and translate it for a small
    fee.

    <http://www.translationbooth.com/tb/aojb/Tpl/in>

    there are tons of free translation sites but none of those that i
    looked at offered hebrew.

    73,
    rich, n9dko

    Rich, Aug 22, 2006
  5. john

    john Guest

    > john, this website will take your text and translate it for a small
    > fee.
    >
    > <http://www.translationbooth.com/tb/aojb/Tpl/in>
    >
    > there are tons of free translation sites but none of those that i
    > looked at offered hebrew.

    Thanks Rich, yes, most of the freebies don't do Hebrew. As it is only a
    lighthearted quiz we are involved with I am not going to spend any
    money on it LOL
    Maybe take a trip to the synagogue later this week!
    Cheers
    Johno

    john, Aug 22, 2006
  6. john

    Lefty Mills Guest

    john wrote:
    > Anyone able to translate the following text for me?!
    >
    > az hine ha pitaron: kedey limtzoh et ha shem she mustar ata tzarih
    > lehadgish hakol iaz tiree et ze.
    >
    > Thanks

    I'll give it a try.

    Well, here is the solution: in order to find the hidden name you must
    emphasize all and then you'll see it.

    L.

    Lefty Mills, Aug 22, 2006
  7. john

    john Guest

    > Well, here is the solution: in order to find the hidden name you must
    > emphasize all and then you'll see it.
    >
    > L.

    Lefty!

    Shalom, Toda raba.

    Think thats about right, anyway thanks, it has helped a bit.

    Johno

    john, Aug 22, 2006
  8. john

    Tom Guest

    On 21 Aug 2006 16:08:22 -0700, "john" <> wrote:

    | Anyone able to translate the following text for me?!
    |
    | az hine ha pitaron: kedey limtzoh et ha shem she mustar ata tzarih
    | lehadgish hakol iaz tiree et ze.
    |
    | Thanks

    "az hine ha pitaron: kedey limtzoh et ha shem she mustar ata tzarih
    lehadgish hakol iaz tiree et ze." - so here's the solution: to find the
    hidden name, you must emphasize everything. Then you'll see it.

    Tom, Sep 26, 2006