    but I freeze-framed it and it's just the color tint. I was wondering if
    anyone else noticed this.

    Aphelion
    Aphelion, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Aphelion wrote:
    > At timecode 54:28, right when Amy Brenneman hangs up the phone after
    > talking with Robert De Niro, the color tint of the picture shifts
    > drastically.... I was wondering if anyone else noticed this.

    Yes. This color shift is one of the points raised in this HTF post
    (pointing out that the new disc appears to use the same transfer as the
    original DVD release):

    <http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?postid=2580202>

    There's a similar shift on the two-disc edition of _Memento_ that's not
    present on the single-disc edition. Misplaced color-timing information,
    perhaps?

    doug

    --
    "You got to watch for the exit wounds