    time he put into the Godfather box-set toward a definitive Apocalypse Now
    set.

    J.

    Roger Wilco, Jan 22, 2004

  2. >
    >I wish Coppola would quit re-tooling his bad Vegas musicals

    I was lucky enough to see ONE FROM THE HEART during its recent theatrical
    rerelease. That film may not be a screenwriter's wet dream, but it did usher in
    the digital age of filmmaking, and Tom Waits music is profoundly moving.

    Vlvetmorning98, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Roger Wilco

    Dunf Guest

    "Vlvetmorning98" <> wrote in message

    > >I wish Coppola would quit re-tooling his bad Vegas musicals

    > I was lucky enough to see ONE FROM THE HEART during its recent theatrical
    > rerelease. That film may not be a screenwriter's wet dream, but it did

    usher in
    > the digital age of filmmaking, and Tom Waits music is profoundly moving.

    Oh **** it. If any other film maker directed this misguided, over produced
    run amok concept POS, you wouldn't even be talking about it. Coppolla
    re-issued it because of ego. He simply could not accept that any one of his
    films was not considered important. Let us remember he also directed Jack;
    another real failure. This guy doesn't shit gold like many film fans would
    like to believe. He did however, make the two best films GF and GFII and
    appocalypse.

    Dunf, Jan 30, 2004