    Is it perhaps a simple handset volume setting? (I tried, but the user
    says that did not fix the problem.)
    , Jun 26, 2006

  2. thrill5 Guest

    Its called "sidetone". I'm not a voice expert, but I think its a function
    of the phone, and it this case, the headset itself. If the user hears
    sidetone using the phone's handset, but not with the headset, than the
    problem is headset doesn't do it.

    Scott

    thrill5, Jun 27, 2006

  3. You may wish to investigate Using the show call active voice Command to
    Troubleshoot Voice Quality Issues:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk698/technologies_tech_note09186a008019ab88.shtml

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Network Engineer Directory
    http://www.bradreese.com/network-engineer-directory.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680