Healthy Toys and More

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ANovice, Dec 5, 2007.

  1. ANovice

    ANovice Guest

    ANovice, Dec 5, 2007

  2. ANovice

    philo Guest

    "ANovice" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > http://www.healthy-toys.org/#

    I especially liked the high-tempurature lead-melting pot
    for "pouring" your own lead soldiers.

    The radio-active glow in the dark paint for them was pretty nice too!@

    philo, Dec 6, 2007

  3. philo wrote:

    > "ANovice" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.spammycrap.here
    >>

    > I especially liked the high-tempurature lead-melting pot
    > for "pouring" your own lead soldiers.

    Back in the 1950s when I was a lad, Dad and I used to cast those
    metal soldiers and paint 'em up nice.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 6, 2007
  4. ANovice

    philo Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > philo wrote:
    >
    > > "ANovice" <> wrote in message
    > >> http://www.spammycrap.here
    > >>

    > > I especially liked the high-tempurature lead-melting pot
    > > for "pouring" your own lead soldiers.

    > Back in the 1950s when I was a lad, Dad and I used to cast those
    > metal soldiers and paint 'em up nice.

    A lot of fun...but I never did that.

    I did play with mercury a lot...with my bare hands...that was almost as fun
    as molten lead!!!

    philo, Dec 6, 2007
  5. ANovice

    Guest

    "philo" <> wrote:

    >> Back in the 1950s when I was a lad, Dad and I used to cast those
    >> metal soldiers and paint 'em up nice.

    >A lot of fun...but I never did that.

    >I did play with mercury a lot...with my bare hands...that was almost as fun
    >as molten lead!!!

    I had pounds of mercury at one time.

    While in class I put a small amount in my mouth to shoot it thru a bic
    pen (spit wad style). It fell straight down my throat, bout the time
    all my mental problems started :))

    --

    Here Comes Another Bubble
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi4fzvQ6I-o

    , Dec 7, 2007
  6. ANovice

    philo Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > "philo" <> wrote:
    >
    > >> Back in the 1950s when I was a lad, Dad and I used to cast those
    > >> metal soldiers and paint 'em up nice.

    > >A lot of fun...but I never did that.

    > >I did play with mercury a lot...with my bare hands...that was almost as

    fun
    > >as molten lead!!!

    > I had pounds of mercury at one time.
    >
    > While in class I put a small amount in my mouth to shoot it thru a bic
    > pen (spit wad style). It fell straight down my throat, bout the time
    > all my mental problems started :))

    Yep...it was sure fun playing with mercury.

    It had been used as a disinfectant for hundreds of years though

    philo, Dec 7, 2007