healthcare

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by datagrep, Apr 28, 2006.

  1. datagrep

    datagrep Guest

    Datagrep offers healthcare services that support business strategies
    and facilitate improvements for customers in selected industries and
    the government sector. Drawing upon extensive capabilities in
    consulting, business processes, applications, and IT infrastructure, we
    leverage deep industry expertise to craft integrated, industry-specific
    solutions to meet each customer's current and long-term needs. Our
    healthcare services comprise of: Medical Billing -Demographic and
    charge service, cash posting services, accounts receivable, full
    practice services, electronic and paper claims submission, resubmission
    and correction of rejected claims, full range of reports reduces
    payroll costs, boosts revenue, ensures administrative process quality,
    and enhances physician and patients' satisfaction. Medical Claims
    Coding - CPT and HCPCS coding Process, Medicare Reimbursement,
    Preparing Medicare Claims, Medicare Compliance, Denial Management,
    Electronic claims submission, CMS-1500, HIPAA-mandated Coding Systems,
    ICD-9, Modifiers, Level I and Level II codes enables fewer denials, and
    enhanced revenue. Medical Transcription - Delivery includes History and
    Physical Chart notes, Operative and procedure notes, Consultation
    Reports, Discharge Summary, Rehabilitation notes, Cardiac
    catheterization reports, EEG reports, ECG reports, Radiography reports,
    Progress report, Psychiatric evaluation, Radiology reports, Emergency
    Notes through secured and confidential, latest dictation technology,
    well-qualified and experienced transcribers, and high-end software
    technologies Medical Claims Processing - Mailroom services,
    implementation services, clearinghouse integration services, quality
    assurance testing services For pricing and further details, please
    write to info.com Contact: Name :Datagrep. Email:info.com
    Web:www.datagrep.com

    datagrep, Apr 28, 2006

  2. datagrep

    Mara Guest

    On 28 Apr 2006 07:22:31 -0700, "datagrep" <> wrote:

    Thanks for letting those of us in the Healthcare Technology field know that you
    spam. Strikes 1 through 1,000, inclusive.

    Posting from google, too. Add another 50 strikes.

    One of your connections is apparently claiming to be something it isn't, too.

    mail.datagrep.com claims to be host ss63.shared.server-system.net [but that host
    is at 72.10.58.3 (may be cached), not 72.10.59.12].

    Add another 5,000 strikes.

    No abuse@ address, either.

    Add 10,000,000 strikes.

    "When I get back to work, 72.10.32.0/19 goes into the filters."

    --
    The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in
    the lie. One word of truth outweighs the world.

    Mara, Apr 28, 2006

  3. datagrep

    Jerry Attic Guest

    Mara <> said in

    > On 28 Apr 2006 07:22:31 -0700, "datagrep" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > Thanks for letting those of us in the Healthcare Technology field know
    > that you spam. Strikes 1 through 1,000, inclusive.
    >
    > Posting from google, too. Add another 50 strikes.
    >
    > One of your connections is apparently claiming to be something it
    > isn't, too.
    >
    > mail.datagrep.com claims to be host ss63.shared.server-system.net [but
    > that host is at 72.10.58.3 (may be cached), not 72.10.59.12].
    >
    > Add another 5,000 strikes.
    >
    > No abuse@ address, either.
    >
    > Add 10,000,000 strikes.
    >
    > "When I get back to work, 72.10.32.0/19 goes into the filters."

    Fucking Indian Outsourcer -1,000,000 points. Bastards.

    Jerry Attic, Apr 28, 2006