HEALTH WARNING issued by linux study findings

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Gideon Kalejs, Dec 10, 2005.

  1. Yes, it seems true of this group, cola, that linux non-advocates (defined by
    those that do not advocate linux but rather denigrate anything which is not
    in keeping with their pea-brain capacity) love to jump through hoops to find
    out why their filters did not work for certain 'perceived' trolls.

    That is all they live for. There are of course mental and health issues
    surrounding linux.

    A private study found that whilst cola is supposed to represent linux
    advocacy, in fact it does not. Posters in cola are possessed, fixated, hung
    up, dominated and sadly, controlled by Microsoft and images of trolls in
    their heads over linux. Yes, it's true, the study says so.

    Posters, namely 'linux non-advocates' either, incessantly ramble on about
    Macs or Microsoft, but very seldom advocate linux without their urges
    forcing them to utter the words Mac or Microsoft, or some sexual need to
    curiously modify the way Microsoft is spelt, or apply homosexual labels to
    those posts made by normal posters. That is often extended to their sexual
    arousal expressed by even modifying the name of the OP on occasion they the
    'linux non-advocates' believe to be something call 'flatfish' or just a
    perceived troll in general, but nowhere will you see linux advocacy being
    preached or just proclaimed - nowhere.

    It is of course very easy for a poster to say "I didn't see the OP" or
    similar, when the study shows their filters clearly cannot keep up such
    enormous change. They openly lie about what they say they cannot see, but
    only to save face where they know it is impossible to prove they cannot
    prevent seeing a post they say they would prefer not to see. That is their
    delusion.

    The time posters, 'linux non-advocates', consume jumping through the hoops
    they place before themselves which forces them to go looking in Google to
    see if and where their filters failed or if a particular post was
    cross-posted is very sad and obsessive.

    The study also went on to show such activity on the part of the 'linux
    non-advocates' to be extremely unhealthy to the point leading psychiatrist
    and psychologist were worried that such behaviour results in abuse of
    themselves and any kin that may have the misfortune to come into contact
    with them. The study of the 'linux non-advocates' also showed that they
    suffered severe degrees of unhygienic ways of living to that end when
    stressed by posts they were dismissive of or teased them, the 'linux
    non-advocates' would resort to scratching themselves violently the lesions
    already on their bodies brought about by bad hygiene causing the lesions to
    bleed furiously. Inflicting pain upon themselves was found to be the only
    way they could cope with the alternate pain they were receiving from the
    posts they disagreed with, not necessarily about linux.

    The study of the 'linux non-advocates' concluded that they were obsessive
    compulsives to be feared in social environments, but in the safety of their
    own trailers, the public were unlikely to come to any harm. The public has
    since been warned of the effects linux can cause if such a linux
    vulnerability were taken seriously enough.

    Symptoms found are out and out lies, delusion, obfuscation, plonking
    obsessively, sycophantic agreement with their own 'linux non-advocates'
    kind - homosexual behaviour towards perceived trolls, the mention of
    Microsoft or Mac - general chattering amongst themselves about their
    homosexual tendencies - online scratching, handholding, and sexual
    advances to the president of Microsoft, and even the stabbing in the back
    and eating or their own kind (yes, cannibalism, but that is for the moment
    only confined to linux Germany), and chicken flue like bird impressions.

    Please note; the symptoms are by no means limited to nor exclude anything
    that may later be attached to said linux non-advocate where seen fit.

    There will now, following the study endorsement, be applied a health warning
    on all linux
    distributions outlining its dangers to hygiene and mental health issues.

    Posters in cola love to jump through hoops for their audience. So please
    contribute. Throwing peanuts at them will continue to have them jump.

    --
    ITHANKYOU

    Gideon Kalejs, Dec 10, 2005

  2. Gideon Kalejs

    7 Guest

    Re: HEALTH WARNING issued by windoze zealotry study findings

    Gideon Kalejs Flat Fish wrote:

    Yes, it seems true of this group, cola, that windoze zealots and
    non-advocates (who are undermined by those that do advocate
    linux and denigrate anything which is not
    in keeping with windoze their pea-brain activity)
    love to jump through hoops to find out why
    their money is not getting them anything better than clippy and BSOD
    when GNU/Linux is all free http://www.livecdlist.com and give
    so much more. Filters did not work for certain 'perceived'
    windoze zealot trolls. What should I do?

    That is all they live for these windoze zealots.
    There are of course mental and health issues surrounding Sun$ developers
    who pretend to windoze trolls - but we discover them eventually.

    A private parts study found that whilst windoze zealotry is supposed to
    part you from your money, if you repent, linux can save you.
    Linux advocacy, in fact does just that.
    Posters in cola are angels. Be weary of windoze zealotry possessed,
    fixated, hung up, dominated and sadly,
    controlled by Microshaft from behind. If you wake up in the middle
    of the night with your bum all buttered up with vaseline,
    you know another windope penetration has just occured from behind.
    Security in windope la-la land is a joke.

    Look at images of trolls getting in their heads over and above linux.
    Thats the joke. Yes, it's true, the study says so.

    Posters, namely 'windoze zealot advocates' either
    incessantly ramble on about Sun$ non-products,
    Macs or Microshaft. Very seldom advocates of linux stray
    away because they have everything. Sites like www.distrowatch.com
    says it all. Windoze zealots without their urges
    forcing them to butter the words for Microshaft,
    or some sexual (hello? whats this? - ed) need to
    curiously modify the way Microshaft is spelt,
    or apply homosexual labels to those posts made
    by normal posters from behind. That is often extended
    to their sexual arousal (yes Yes Mahha.. YEESS!! YEEEEEHHHAAAA!!!!
    - oops! sorry - ed) expressed by even modifying
    the name of the OP on occasion they the
    linux advocates believe to be something
    they call 'flatfish with a vertical smile'.
    Just a troll in general, and nowhere will you see linux
    advocacy being preached by Sun$ astroturfers trying to
    pass themselves off as windoze zealots.

    Listen, I will state this clearly only once....
    It is of course very easy for a poster
    to say "I didn't see the OP" or similar,
    when the fake study shows their filters clearly
    cannot keep up such enormous change.
    They openly lie about what they say they cannot see, but
    only to save face where they know it is impossible
    to prove they cannot prevent seeing a post
    they say they would prefer not to see. That is their delusion.
    Is that clear now?

    More clarity is needed now...
    The time posters, 'linux non-advocates', jumping through
    the hoops they place before themselves forces which them
    to go looking in Google to see if where and their
    filters failed or if a particular post was
    cross-posted is very sad and obsessive.
    Thats clarity for you.

    The fake study also went on to show such
    activity on the part of the Sun$ astroturfers
    to be extremely unhealthy to the point leading psychiatrist
    and psychologist were worried that such behaviour
    results in abuse of used underwear and damages
    themselves and any kin that may have the misfortune
    to come into contact with them. The study of
    the 'linux non-advocate Sun$ astroturfers' also showed that they
    suffered severe degrees of unhygienic ways
    of living to that end when stressed by posts they were
    dismissive of or teased them, the 'linux non-advocate Sun$ astroturfers'
    would resort to scratching themselves violently
    the lesions already on their bodies brought
    about by bad hygiene causing the lesions to
    bleed furiously. Inflicting pain upon themselves was
    found to be the only way they could cope with the
    alternate pain they were receiving from the
    posts they disagreed with. Wowee! Look what Sun$ astroturds
    can do of their own making.

    The study of the 'linux non-advocate Sun$ astroturfers' concluded
    that they were obsessive compulsives to be feared
    in social environments, but in the safety of their
    own trailers, the public were unlikely to come to any harm. The public has
    since been warned of the effects. Linux can cure all this if microshaft
    vulnerability were taken seriously enough.

    Symptoms found are out and out lies, delusion, obfuscation, plonking
    obsessively, sycophantic agreement with their own 'linux non-advocates'
    kind - homosexual behaviour from behind towards trolls, the mention of
    Microsoft or Mac or Sun$ crap - general chattering amongst
    themselves about their homosexual tendencies - online scratching,
    handholding, and sexual advances to the president of Microshaft from
    behind, and even the stabbing in the back and eating or their own kind
    (yes, cannibalism, but that is for the moment
    only confined to Micoshaft chair throwing board rooms), and chicken flue
    like bird impressions of flying chairs.

    If god had meant chairs to fly, it would have given them
    wings Blammer you idiot!

    Please note; the symptoms are by no means limited to nor exclude anything
    that may later be attached to said windope zealots where seen fit.

    There will now, following the study endorsement,
    be applied a health warning on all long trolls and ranting
    disturbances in COLA outlining dangers to hygiene and mental health issues.

    Windoze Zealot Posters in cola love to jump through hoops

    7, Dec 10, 2005

  3. Re: HEALTH WARNING issued by windoze zealotry study findings

    __/ [7] on Saturday 10 December 2005 17:47 \__

> [...]

    > handholding, and sexual advances to the president of Microshaft from
    > behind, and even the stabbing in the back and eating or their own kind
    > (yes, cannibalism, but that is for the moment
    > only confined to Micoshaft chair throwing board rooms), and chicken flue
    > like bird impressions of flying chairs.
    >
    > If god had meant chairs to fly, it would have given them
    > wings Blammer you idiot!
    >
    > Please note; the symptoms are by no means limited to nor exclude anything
    > that may later be attached to said windope zealots where seen fit.
    >
    > There will now, following the study endorsement,
    > be applied a health warning on all long trolls and ranting
    > disturbances in COLA outlining dangers to hygiene and mental health issues.
    >
    > Windoze Zealot Posters in cola love to jump through hoops
    > for their audience. So please contribute.
    > Throwing peanuts at them will continue to have them jump.

    ^^

    No space past the two dahses in a signature escape sequence. Its removal is
    what the Outlook family <http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/ >
    does by default to 'help' the user. I apologise to have fed the trollery.

    Roy

    Roy Schestowitz, Dec 10, 2005
  4. Gideon Kalejs

    Sinner Guest

    "Gideon Kalejs" <-deep-stone-gray-flop.org> wrote in
    message
    > Yes, it seems true of this group, cola, that linux non-advocates (defined
    > by
    > those that do not advocate linux but rather denigrate anything which is
    > not
    > in keeping with their pea-brain capacity) love to jump through hoops to
    > find
    > out why their filters did not work for certain 'perceived' trolls.

    --
    I routinely killfile:

    trolls
    people that respond to trolls
    people that can't post without profanity
    people that promote Linux
    people that make off topic posts
    inconsiderate cross-posters

    I have a very large killfile!

    Sinner, Dec 10, 2005
  5. Gideon Kalejs

    Sinner Guest

    Sinner, Dec 10, 2005
  6. Sinner, <>, the red-necked, stretch-marked bladder,
    and person employed to empty cesspits and backyard toilets, drawled:

    > Is scratching my arse and picking my nose normal for a retard?

    No, but you plonkdrive is fucked, you cuntfungus.

    Mesut-it-iunu III, Dec 10, 2005
  7. Sinner, <>, the macadamised, peeved barf bag, and
    usher and door attendant, creaked:

    Sigik the ferocious, Dec 10, 2005
  8. Sinner, <>, the nameless, piecemeal egg-shell, and pig
    drover, incited:

    Kuan Tun Hwang, Dec 10, 2005
  9. Re: HEALTH WARNING issued by windoze zealotry study findings

    Sinner, <>, the thrown and twisted, motley pile of
    faeces, and person who cuts and polishes coprolites for jewellery,
    blathered:

    > When I sneeze I shit myself. Is there a cure?

    You wanker!

    Drew Fuller-Mayfield, Dec 10, 2005