    keep an eye out for it.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Aug 7, 2004

  2. Gary G. Taylor wrote:

    > If you are suddenly having problems decoding yEnc-encoded files with your
    > news reader, AND if you have just upgraded to the latest version of
    > ZoneAlarm, that's your problem. For some reason that upgrade of ZA pharks
    > virtually EVERY news reader's ability to decode yEnc files. One assumes
    > that Zone Labs is aware of this by now and that a fix will be forthcoming;
    > keep an eye out for it.

    You should see news.software.readers for the last week or so. Every
    other post has been "yEnc just stopped working". The *rest* have been
    "I just upgraded ZA and yEnc stopped working. What caused this?" :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    An Important Health Reminder http://snipurl.com/healthyshark

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 7, 2004