    Jtyc Guest

    > How many fingers am I holding up?

    Do you always begin conversations this way?

    Jtyc, Sep 26, 2007

  2. Thor

    Jtyc Guest

    > Inconceivable

    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

    Jtyc, Sep 26, 2007

  3. Thor

    Consultant Guest

    roofies!

    Consultant, Sep 26, 2007
  4. Thor

    kpg* Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in news:eUKyeKIAIHA.4444
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    >> How many fingers am I holding up?

    > Do you always begin conversations this way?

    No. Usually I say "Pull my 6th finger."

    kpg*, Sep 26, 2007
  5. Thor

    Thor Guest

    nothing at all, I just found

    "including the entire parent message (and usually previous messages)
    verbatim with the reply appended above it."

    a funny way to say "top-post", which is the preferred way to communicate in
    any setting.
    53

    Thor, Sep 27, 2007
  6. Thor

    kpg* Guest

    He11 has a special place reserverd for top-posters and non-snippers.

    kp "I think it's called help desk." g

    kpg*, Sep 27, 2007
  7. Thor

    Consultant Guest

    how can i help you

    Consultant, Sep 27, 2007
  8. Thor

    JaR Guest

    Consultant wrote:

    > how can i help you
    >
    > "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > He11 has a special place reserverd for top-posters and non-snippers.
    > >

    > > kp "I think it's called help desk." g

    My internets are broken.

    --
    JaR
    When the very best is not nearly enough

    JaR, Sep 27, 2007
  9. Thor

    catwalker63 Guest

    "JaR" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:utQGDCVAIHA.4956
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > Consultant wrote:
    >

    >> "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > He11 has a special place reserverd for top-posters and non-snippers.
    >> >

    >> > kp "I think it's called help desk." g
    >> >

    >> how can i help you

    > My internets are broken.

    Please call your ISP. Thank you for calling.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Sep 28, 2007
  10. Thor

    Thor Guest

    some peoples help desk is other peoples heaven. I think.
    53

    Thor, Sep 28, 2007
  11. Thor

    Consultant Guest

    let me go ahead and reboot the internet, please standby

    Consultant, Sep 28, 2007
  12. Thor

    Jtyc Guest

    > let me go ahead and reboot the internet, please standby

    Standing...

    Jtyc, Sep 28, 2007
  13. Thor

    JaR Guest

    ....by...*^%%#$&^%@*******NO CARRIER*******

    JaR, Sep 28, 2007
  14. Thor

    LRM Guest

    "Thor" <> wrote in message
    > some peoples help desk is other peoples heaven. I think.
    > 53

    And today is not tomorrow, in spite of Hawking's Paradox.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Sep 28, 2007
  15. Thor

    JaR Guest

    LRM wrote:

    > "Thor" <> wrote in message
    > > some peoples help desk is other peoples heaven. I think.
    > > 53
    > >

    > And today is not tomorrow, in spite of Hawking's Paradox.

    No, but today IS Friday...and beer-thirty too.

    And I am off next week.

    Life is good.

    Until week after next, anyway.

    JaR, Sep 28, 2007
  16. Thor

    Jtyc Guest

    > And today is not tomorrow, in spite of Hawking's Paradox.

    I thought that was an information paradox not a time paradox.

    Jtyc, Sep 28, 2007
  17. Thor

    Thor Guest

    "information lost in help desks is saved in parallel universes where no help
    desk exist."
    53

    Thor, Sep 30, 2007
  18. Thor

    Jtyc Guest

    > "information lost in help desks is saved in parallel universes where no
    > help desk exist."

    Ah... That's what I thought it meant.

    Jtyc, Oct 1, 2007
  19. Thor

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Oct 8, 2007
  20. Thor

    LRM Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > LRM wrote:
    >

    >> "Thor" <> wrote in message
    >> > some peoples help desk is other peoples heaven. I think.
    >> > 53
    >> >

    >> And today is not tomorrow, in spite of Hawking's Paradox.

    > No, but today IS Friday...and beer-thirty too.
    >
    > And I am off next week.
    >
    > Life is good.
    >
    > Until week after next, anyway.

    That's when you were. I looked for you all over yesterday! Jeez how am I
    supposed to keep up? This just in...I'll be in your neck of the woods
    sometime Monday AM I forget how far from Seattle you are.

    LRM, Oct 22, 2007