    For instance, would I be able to use my PC speakers with the Touch?

    Thanks in advance

    David
    BIG DAVE, Aug 21, 2010

  2. BIG DAVE

    Parko Guest

    On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 01:56:22 -0700, BIG DAVE wrote:

    > Do the newer iPods, in particular the "Touch", have the same size
    > headphone / external speaker jack as let's ay, a walkman on a PC?
    >
    > For instance, would I be able to use my PC speakers with the Touch?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > David

    Use one of these and find out yerself.
    http://www.nano-machinery.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/28_41

    --
    Where's the cursor?
    Where's the eraser?
    Parko, Aug 21, 2010

  3. BIG DAVE

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 01:56:22 -0700, BIG DAVE wrote:

    > Do the newer iPods, in particular the "Touch", have the same size
    > headphone / external speaker jack as let's ay, a walkman on a PC?
    >
    > For instance, would I be able to use my PC speakers with the Touch?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > David

    It's 3.5 mm or 1/8" Same as all the other IPods. Sames as PC speakers,
    same as Sony Walkman.

    Meat Plow, Aug 21, 2010
  4. BIG DAVE

    thanatoid Guest

    BIG DAVE <> wrote in
    oups.com:

    > Do the newer iPods, in particular the "Touch", have the
    > same size headphone / external speaker jack as let's ay, a
    > walkman on a PC?
    >
    > For instance, would I be able to use my PC speakers with
    > the Touch?

    I would not own one of those music-as-art killers for anything,
    but I have seen them, and I know the history of Apple.

    If ANYTHING Apple ever made were /remotely/ compatible with
    *ANYTHING else* made for the same purpose on doG's formerly
    green earth, I would not have a big problem with Mr. Jobber.

    --
    Any mental activity is easy if it need not be subjected to
    reality.
    thanatoid, Aug 21, 2010